I am looking for a intercom that can do DECT or VOIP via Wifi and has an integrated (IP) camera. The Mobotoix T24 is ideal for this purpose but currently outside of my budget range. At this moment I don't have an electronic lock so I am not specifically looking for a system that can also unlock the doors remotely.
- Looking for a integrated webcam and intercom system
- I want to see who is in front of my door (integrated motion sensor would be nice)
- I want to be able to answer the intercom with my existing DECT handsets, either directly via DECT (preferred) or via VOIP
- Ideally the system would work via wifi, saves me the trouble of replacing the current doorbell cables with UTP (CAT6) cable
(not sure how the cables run through the house, I hope via a tube).
- I want to view the video stream on my smartphone/laptop (so it should be accessible via IP)
- I have a Vera Lite with a RFXCom USB Transceiver, integration with this system would be a plus.
- Does not have to be able to unlock the door
So: is there a cheaper alternative to the Mobotix T24?
I think the cheapest alternative is to just use a KaKu doorbell sensor and a separate (outdoor) IP-camera. But I would love to be able to integrate this functionality in one nice looking device such as the Mobotix T24 or another unit that looks like a (video) intercom.
Most outdoor IP-camera's are not that nice looking so I hope I can avoid hanging one of those ugly devices on the outside wall of my house