Would it be an idea to add a new Forum Section based on the growing number of available home automation controllers?
Home Automation controllers i.m.h.o. come in 2 flavors: purely software based (Domotiga, Homeseer,...) and embedded hardware/software (Vera 3, Fibaro's HC2, energy companies controllers, etc...). At the moment, there is not a separate Section just for Controllers. What we have in regards to Controllers is spread amongst the existing sections.
As most (not all) of these available HA Controllers can control various protocols & technologies & devices, I think it warrants a separate section
My suggestion for this new HA Controllers Section:
Home Automation System Controllers Forum
- all of existing Software Forums would go here
- all of the existing Homeseer Forums would go here
- existing FS20 Forum would go here
- NEW: Micasaverde Vera Forum
- NEW: Fibaro Home Centre 2 Forum
The end result means this forum would have the following Sections (and in this order i.m.h.o.):
- Forum Matters
- Home Automation Controllers
- Hardware Devices (note, thus slightly renamed)