I did, still the Source cannot find the stick. I reinstalled an old version of the source with the 184.108.40.206 version of the FTDI driver (which is unsigned). This works. Then I upgraded the Source again which installed the new FTDI driver. This does not work. I rolled the driver back to version 220.127.116.11, and it still does not work.
I also had problems in the past Are you mentioning the exact comport in the plugwise settingsfile, this might help Otherwise plugwise is searching for the right comport, this gave problems for me......
Make a shortcut for the source software and change the Target in the shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Plugwise\Plugwise Source\PlugwisePC.exe" /comport=comX X = your comport which plugwise uses (check in device-manager which comport you need)
Make a Setting.ini and place in the folder where your source is located normally C:\Program Files\Plugwise\Plugwise Source In the settings.ini put comport="comX"
I noticed another bug in the web interface. All device images link to /pwimg/32/unknown.png. Besides this is an error, the unknown.png image also does not exist resulting in a cross in the browser. It also results in a broken statistics.xml output used by the Homeseer plugin. I attached a fixed statistics.xml that can be used until the bug is fixed in the Source Webserver.
EDIT: Restarting the Plugwise Server (not the Source) fixed this making the modified statistics.xml file no longer necessary. I will try to reproduce this.