- Scripts will use an INI file (hs_stats.ini) (see attachment). Place this file in the config directory.
- There are 4 sections in the INI file that describe the devices types
or device codes
to not include in the graphs. Example is available in the INI file
- The database location is now configurable in the INI file
- I have myself changed the location of the ASPX/web.config files to /html/HS_STATS
- The database has two extra attributes (device type and location 2). If you can change your own database, that will be the best option, otherwise overwrite the current database with the one in the zip file. The two extra attributes are used to filter the graphs and show this extra information in the labels in the graphs.
- Because of the two extra attributes, the vb script (which must be run with an event) has also changed.
- If you have an RFXMeter, the script (powerusage.aspx) will now display the differences between measurements as stated earlier, but now display this information correctly. Also you don't have to change the device code in the script for this, because the script checks if it is a RFXMeter type.
- Line Width is now two pixels.domoticaforum.eu/uploaded/mgizmo/200995 ... 0_L2DB.zip