It has taken a while but here it is, a new version, 0.4, of the IPPower plugin.
Some bugs where fixed and various new features where added:
- Support for multiple IPPower controllers (4)
- SNMP trap support to catch changes of the inputs
- Buttons for input devices are no longer shown
Note: At Enver's system we experienced some difficulties specifying the IP address of the controller. This seems to be caused by DNS not correctly configured on his Homeseer system.
How to install:
1. Download the plugin from http://house.klootwijk.org/downloads/hs ... er-0.4.zip
2. Unpack the zip file
3. Copy the database (.mdb) to <your homeseer dir>/Data/IPPower
4. Copy the plugin (.dll) to your homeseer dir
Besides enabling SNMP trap support within the plugin, you have to enable sending SNMP traps on the controller:
1. Open de web interface of the IPPower and login
2. Select the advanced menu
3. Enable the 'Trap when DI has trigged' and 'Send e-mail when DI has trigged' (The last one is a strange one, but I had to enable it in order to start sending traps, no emails)
4. Specify the IP address of your Homeseer system as the 'Manager IP Address'
5. Be sure no firewalls are blocking the UDP protocol on port 162.