I thought I had the latest RFXcom update but I didn't.
It works, I can control the switches in Homeseer. I now use housecode E (0100#).
But when I put the dipswitches in the Elro remote (AB440R) on the same housecode the log shows housecode N...
The switch is reacting on the remote but in Homeseer some other device (with housecode N) is set to 'on' too.
Strangely enough is doesn't matter if I press On or Off on the remote the log always shows N# on.
So E (0100) on the remote shows N (1101) in the log.
Test: B (0001) shows H (0111) in the log.
So the bits are inverted and read backwards...
Test: D (0011) shows D in the log which is right because inverted and read backwards it is the same