There is a Plugwise Source 2.20beta Release 20110917 (release candidate) available.
If you are a beta user, update your Source by using the Updates button in the Plugwise Source software.
Alternatively, you can update your existing version by running the setup.
You can download the latest version of the Source 2.20beta here: http://www.myplugwise.com/source/pwsetup_2.20beta.exe
Besides a number of improvements and new functionalities, the main change in this version is the full support including graphs of the Sense and Scan.
Plugwise Source 2.20beta Release 20110917 (release candidate)
Fixed (from 20110913)
#2535 DELETE key removes multiple appliances from group
#2534 Use of broadcasts when switching multiple appliances from Source seems unpredictable
#2529 Sort order of module IDs not correct
#2517 PTE: Appliance.UUId ramdomly empty
#2510 Startmenu erased after update
#2501 Crash in Report view when selecting Switch
#1124 Pro: Upload blocked by proxy when using non transparent Microsoft ISA
- Some minor interface issues
- Pro: Same data uploaded repeatedly
- PTE: basic url rewriting with _catch404.pte
- Changing webserver settings updates firewall rules
- Installers create System Restore point
- Backups can now be made from within Source without BackupWizard
- Automatic backup at start-up (see Settings->Program)
- Full support for Sense and Scan, including graphs
- Support for firmware version 2.37 (no public update, release for production only)
- New group structure and introduction of group types
- Firmware preparation while Source is running
- Use of filters in list views
- Source can update itself directly without running UpdateWizard
- Setup now installs in the last used install path of Source
- Incomplete translations
- User manual not yet updated
- No graphs of Sense and Scan data via web server
Note: Source 2.20 and later does not support version 1 firmware (2008 and older). Use Source 2.17 to update the firmware first.
Please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the version number of your Source application in your report.
You can find it in the bottom right of the blue title bar.