Marmitek EasyIcon 10RF

Forum about Xanura, Eaton Holec and Marmitek and other brand X10 and A10 devices.
Eric J
Starting Member
Starting Member

Marmitek EasyIcon 10RF

Post by Eric J »

Elekhomica, (www.elekhomica.nl)bit less than 75 euro.... Ordered (together with 5 x-10 dim switches and three phasecouplers) on tuesday, came in on wednesday...

I'm out of the country for the moment, so can't check it now. This weekend though, I'll let you know if and what works.....
AshaiRey

Marmitek EasyIcon 10RF

Post by AshaiRey »

@Erik J
Any thoughts to share on this remote?
Eric J
Starting Member
Starting Member

Marmitek EasyIcon 10RF

Post by Eric J »

Sorry for taking some time....

Started with the remote last weekend.
In the end (important to say) everything works really well. All my X-10 devices are working through this remote. On, Off, Dim, Bright, it all works as advertised. Devices are grouped by room, but you can add / change any room you want. Macro's can be created, etc. Of course, the other equipment I have at home, did not work immediately, but since the remote can learn, I managed to hook up my tv, set top box and stereo in a simple way. The really specific functions (ie, changing the tv or settop box to full HD, specific sound outputs etc) still have to be programmed, as they are not standard in the remote.....

The remote sends its signals, in my case, to a CM15pro, which you do NOT have to register with the remote, it simply works. The CM15 then translates this to my devices.

All in all, Im happy with it....
AshaiRey

Marmitek EasyIcon 10RF

Post by AshaiRey »

Thanks for the update.
I am thinking of getting one myself too.

Return to “X10, A10 Xanura Marmitek Forum”