Experienced electronic engineer will route your own PCB

Forum: Do you have somethings to sell regarding Home Automation you put it here.
Grab485
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Grab485 »

Hello everybody,

If you found somewhere an electronic schematic for device of your dream but you can not route the PCB for it - tell me. I can.

How it works.

1. You send me your schematic and BOM (bill of material) as well as desired layers quantity, desired board size, desired price and time. Are you going to produce the PCB by hands or by factory? It is good idea to supply me also with prototype or competitor designs (to estimate its complexity). Would be nice, if every position in the BOM has Farnell and/or DigiKey order code. Or link to the datasheet. The schematic can be in any format, even drawn by hand.

2. I have a look, and report you whether it is possible and my suggestions, advices.

3. After we agreed with technical things and money, we can start the work.

4. I create all the symbols and patterns for components according to their datasheets (I do not trust to "ready to use libraries" anymore).

5. I draw the schematic in my preferred tool (PCAD 2002)

6. You check this new schematic for any mistakes, errors and violations from your own idea.

7. According to your written wishes I do an initial placement.(good time to finally define the board's shape and size)

8. You check the placement, say something, I correct it.

9. Now it is good time to pay me in PayPal.

10. After I receive money, I start routing. This process is iterative, couple of times I will send you some intermediate pictures from the PCB, you may correct me. (Please, do not expect I will reroute the whole board twenty times just because you "want that capacitor there but not here").

11. When we agreed that the board is finished, I will produce gerber and drill outputs, you will be able to send them directly to PCB manufacturer.
The end.

About price. I am not greedy. For example, the board from example was routed for 150 Euro.

As additional service, I can produce the PCB. And even solder all the component and check whether it works. Then send to you. Whatever you want. Due to my experience, custom boards rarely work from the first try (mainly because of small schematic and logical mistakes, sometimes routing mistakes etc).

<b>Download Attachment:</b> [img]images/icon_paperclip.gif[/img] example.zip<br />88.24KB
drmacchi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by drmacchi »

Grab, you mean ONLY with a schematic or will you accept some desires like (example)"i need a rain sensor that starts a servomotor that moves a grid" , you study what is necessary and create the stuff? Thanks. Lorenzo
Grab485
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Grab485 »

Actually I am an electronic engineer and I can do lot of funny things like you talking about. More precise, I am embedded systems developer.
For sure I can make a rain sensor for you, some piece of electronics to process the signal, the Microcontroller board (if you need only one exemplar, it can be handmade protoboard), and power control section to drive the motor.

I am good in that. But all the mechanical stuff (including housing for electronics), connection motor to greed etc, you will have to do by yourself.

Return to “For Sale Forum (Dutch allowed)”