Something about LED

Forum about LEDS, LED lights, DMX and other lights.

Moderator: Mversluis

shoushu
Starting Member
Starting Member

Something about LED

Post by shoushu »

As human being, should be honest. So at first I should say this is an advertisement, because I am working in a Shenzhen LED factory who produce LED diodes, LED rope light strip and LED tube.
LED is short for lighting emitting diode; it was first invented by Russian scientist Oleg Vladimirovich Losev in 1920s. The advantages of LED are solid lighting, shock resistant, improved robustness, high brightness, low energy consumption, small size and fast switch, long lifetime, widely use range, and non-toxic to environment. Also LED has the disadvantage: relatively expensive, required precise current and heat management.
The world famous LED corporations include Cree(USA), The key to Crees market advantage is unrivaled materials expertise in silicon carbide(Sic) with gallium nitride(GaN) to deliver chips and packaged devices that can handle more power in a smaller space while producing less heat than other available technologies, materials and products. Crees product families include blue and green LED chips, lighting LEDs, LEDs for backlighting, power-switching devices and radio-frequency/wireless devices. Nichia(Japan), a Japanese chemical manufacturing company that is most widely known for producing phosphors, including light-emitting diodes, it is famous because it invented the first high brightness blue-light LED, which was based on gallium nitride in the world. The famous European LED manufacturer is Osram. In Asia, except Japanese LED corporations, Seoul Semiconductor(South Korea) and Epistar(Taiwan) are familiar to people.
I am working in a LED factory in Shenzhen where is the most developed area in China, I am familiar with LED diode, LED rope light strip and LED tube. Our factorys customers usually are international trade importers and distributors, we supply them LED products with low price and proper quality. Our factorys quality management system is ISO 90001:2000 and the environment management system is ISO 14001. Our factorys diode, bulb and rope light have competitive price, because the CCP and government force the wage very low on purpose, thats why the entire world blame Chinese products dumping, but if you want to spend less money, sometimes Chinese goods is a good choice.
By the way, CCP is evil, to preserve its governing, CCP destroy environment and waste natural and human resources to keep economy growing, obviously it is meaningless and harmful. Many countries said that they are defeated by Chineses goods, but the fact is that China and its people are the biggest losers. The environment is polluted, the natural resource is exhausted, and the people ruled by CCP look like slaves.
If you pay attention to greenism, LED maybe the best choice for decoration and illumination in nowadays. If you are also interested in LED, welcome to share LED information and your opinion with me.

Return to “LEDS, DMX & Lights Forum”