DAIX12 and LED

Forum about Xanura, Eaton Holec and Marmitek and other brand X10 and A10 devices.
Post-IT

DAIX12 and LED

Post by Post-IT »

I have several setups with a DAIX12 and the Lumotech LED drivers. When I use a set of 2 LED's on a single driver it works perfectly. There are 2 setups which give trouble:

1) 2 drivers with 3 LEDs on each driver on a single DAIX12: when I turn the lights off they keep flickering around 2 or 3 times per second. Even a full ON/OFF with the PMIX35 does not turn off the lights.

2) 4 drivers with 3 LEDs on each driver on a single DAIX12: 1 set of LED's is flickering when not fully on. The DAIX only switches on when the contact is made continuously (manual soft start) with the purple wire, and will only switch off when a long pulse is given with the white wire.

In both situations I have replaced the DAIX12 modules with other DAIX12 modules, and SAIX12 modules. The SAIX12 modules do not have any problem, different DAIX12 modules or LED drivers do not solve the problem.

Does anyone have an idea what to look for?
Post-IT

DAIX12 and LED

Post by Post-IT »

Situation 2 has been resolved, during testing I swapped a faulty DAIX12 with an other faulty DAIX12.

Return to “X10, A10 Xanura Marmitek Forum”