Toon as a domotica controller?

Everything about rooting Toons 1 and 2.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Toon as a domotica controller?

Post by bartbakels »

Any News regarding toon, is it possible to create a homeseer plugin? I will getting this controller probably in a few weeks.

Regards bart
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
stix24
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by stix24 »

see https://forum.eneco.nl/suggesties-ideea ... toon-4853/

I was looking into grabbing the flash contents (u-boot) but that's on nand which will be difficult to read from (externally).
stix24
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by stix24 »

bartbakels wrote:Any News regarding toon, is it possible to create a homeseer plugin? I will getting this controller probably in a few weeks.

Regards bart
Afaik there is no API available. But there is a Toon app for Android, so maybe we can get into the protocol with wireshark?
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

As well for ios i will try to check the packets with wireshark as soon as they install toon. Hopefully soon...

Regards

Bart
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
FireSon
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by FireSon »

Hi, since last weekend I too own a toon and would be interested in any progress you guys made on this. Personally I would like to be able to remotely switch the toon from "volg programma" to "Weg".

Regards,
Jan
Ierlandfan

Post by Ierlandfan »

That's an easy one! Use the Toon App and you can do that. Or use the website www.toonopafstand.nl on any device with a browser and Internet to do the same. (Don't forget to set remote access on the "Toon" to on.
wwolkers

Post by wwolkers »

FireSon
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by FireSon »

Sorry I did not mention that I bought the toon on marktplaats and do not have an eneco account. So toonopafstand is not an option for me :)
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Hi all,

tomorrow i will recieve my toon. So should i be able to include the toon in my current zwave network? I read some comments on addidng it to a vera, but no devices are created.

also want to know if someone tried some wiresharking by use of the toonapp to the toon so we could reverse engineer this to create a plugin.

regards

bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

hi,

i tried wireshark, in combination with my iphone app and the toon, however did not found something usefull yet. it was simpler if its possible to monitor directly from the iphone but thats not possible. maybe someone with an android app can try this?

anayone else made spme progress to interface the toon?

regards

bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

heren,

Er is blijkbaar ook een web app, hier kunnen we wellicht wel iets mee. deze is te bereiken via https://toonopafstand.eneco.nl/

Als men naar de broncode kijkt is dit afhankelijk van een java based applicatie; zie attachment

en roept volgende urls aan; https://toonopafstand.eneco.nl/toonMobi ... chemeState en "/toonMobileBackendWeb/client/auth/setPoint" deze dienen aangeroepen te worden met een parameter. Zonder verschijnt de volgende melding; parameter clientId is required.

Het lijkt op JSON Code send and recieve acties.

Op zich is het javascript goed leesbaar en denk dat we hier zeker mee verder kunnen mocht er interesse zijn.

Kunnen we hier niets mee, ik ben niet zon webbased programmeur en of plugin builder. maar wil graag helpen.

MVG

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
erikl
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by erikl »

Interessting stuff! If you add some parameters like these:

https://toonopafstand.eneco.nl/toonMobi ... ecksum=345

That will trigger this message: "Could not validate clientId based on checksum. This incident has been logged!"
oops :shock:

Would be cool to figure out what my clientId and checksum is.
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

shit attachment vergeten ...:O

hier is die dan
thermostat.zip
thermostat.js file hernoem naar .js
(10.43 KiB) Downloaded 805 times
even hernomen naar .js

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

BTW the mobile.jsp look intrestring too, i hope somebody can do something with it...

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Ierlandfan

Post by Ierlandfan »

This will give you some pointers.

I included the source of a test page which I will not link directly. Just being careful.
Attachments
toon.rar
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 779 times

Return to “Toon Rooting”