Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Everything about external control, apps, VNC, etc goes here.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

rvanmoorsel
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Controlling Toon via Domoticz

Post by rvanmoorsel »

Hi madpatrick,

That last comment did it. Change lines 51 and 52 to 2. or 2: (in my case that is). I had a few other problems, but nothing where the logfile couldn't point me in the right direction. I now have both dzEvent scripts and no LUA scripts running for my Toon and I can see all the info coming in and change the temperature with my app / homekit setup.

Thanks for the great help! It sure helped me a lot.
WickedMaster

Post by WickedMaster »

Is there any way to add Toon poweradapters and lights in Domoticz?
madpatrick

Post by madpatrick »

WickedMaster wrote:Is there any way to add Toon poweradapters and lights in Domoticz?
If they are z-wave compatible you can, but you to connect them to Domoticz and release from your Toon
WickedMaster

Post by WickedMaster »

madpatrick wrote:
WickedMaster wrote:Is there any way to add Toon poweradapters and lights in Domoticz?
If they are z-wave compatible you can, but you to connect them to Domoticz and release from your Toon
I managed to set the state (on/off) on a Z-Wave smartplug using hdrv_zwave?action=basicCommand&uuid=688b44c4-19d4-4453-8aa8-6b02ee9aa78f&state=1. This works, but when I have a look at the Toon itself, it still shows the old state. So, when I turn it off, the smartplug goes off, but Toon still shows it as active. What did I miss?
mAiden

Post by mAiden »

WickedMaster wrote:
madpatrick wrote:
I managed to set the state (on/off) on a Z-Wave smartplug using hdrv_zwave?action=basicCommand&uuid=688b44c4-19d4-4453-8aa8-6b02ee9aa78f&state=1. This works, but when I have a look at the Toon itself, it still shows the old state. So, when I turn it off, the smartplug goes off, but Toon still shows it as active. What did I miss?
You miss nothing, Domoticz didn't sync with Toon.
Will see if I have time to look at it this weekend, so that there will be sync.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
madpatrick

Post by madpatrick »

It's is easier to let Domoticz control your switches, but that is my opinion.
WickedMaster

Post by WickedMaster »

mAiden wrote:You miss nothing, Domoticz didn't sync with Toon.
Will see if I have time to look at it this weekend, so that there will be sync.
For your understandig: Domoticz is still seperate from this since we simply send the command from the webbrowser. The smartplug changes the state, but Toon just doesn't show the right state. The smartplug is by the way connected to the Toon (so not to another Z-Wave controller).
madpatrick wrote:It's is easier to let Domoticz control your switches, but that is my opinion.
I agree, but I still didn't manage to show external Z-Wave plugs on the Toon itself. I would like to have the on-off option at the Toon's control panel (the easy access panel).
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello,

does somebody runs Domoticz with IFTTT?

When I say to google someting what I enter in IFTTT it says I don't now what you mean or I cannot find it please add it in google.
WickedMaster

Post by WickedMaster »

michel30 wrote:Hello,

does somebody runs Domoticz with IFTTT?

When I say to google someting what I enter in IFTTT it says I don't now what you mean or I cannot find it please add it in google.
That should work. I've just tested it out, and you can simply make an applet with Google Assisant as "if". Then, for example, you can pick the "Say a simple phrase" trigger. Enter the texts there and create the trigger. After that you've to create the "that" action service which will be a web request (using Webhooks). There you can enter the URL which IFTTT has to execute and create the trigger (no need to modify the other settings such as method).

This worked for me.
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello,

I am trying first with my lights but it always says This isn't a valid URL.

http://<user>:<password>@<domoticz public IP or URL>:8080/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=181&switchcmd=Off

When I used this command in my webbrowser the light will switch off.
I also try this out with a hotspot and when I try it does not work.

How does your URL looks like for phrase?

And can I talk dutch with IFTTT? I only see couple of language , german, french , english..

Thanks,
WickedMaster

Post by WickedMaster »

I have only tested it out with the direct link of the Toon itself. Haven't tried it out with Domoticz yet. Will try that tomorrow and come back to it.

You can only talk the languages which are listed at IFTTT to it. I tried Dutch, but that doesn't seems like to work..
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Okay, Toon is now working with IFTTT and domoticz is I say set temperature ... degrees is switch.

This how you set up the connection in IFTTT

Code: Select all

https://user:password@IP:port/json.htm?type=command&param=updateuservariable&vname=Status&vtype=2&vvalue={{TextField}}  

I am searching how to set up when you ask google home what is the temperature in house that it will say at this moment the temperature is....

An other question: what could you do more with integrate Toon and Google home together with Domoticz and IFTTT?
michel30

Post by michel30 »

WickedMaster wrote:I have only tested it out with the direct link of the Toon itself. Haven't tried it out with Domoticz yet. Will try that tomorrow and come back to it.

You can only talk the languages which are listed at IFTTT to it. I tried Dutch, but that doesn't seems like to work..
Hello WickedMaster,

Did you already try the Toon with Domoticz and google home?

The only thing that works for me is only set the temperature on .. degrees but asking what is the temperature in the house it does not work yet.
glsf91

Post by glsf91 »

BOverdevest wrote:Based on several posts, I combined getting all Toon data to Domoticz in a single DzVents script. So both boiler data, thermostat data and the P1 data.
Now that I have a rooted Toon2 :D I had to update the script, as the P1 data apparently changed in the http://<ToonIP>/hdrv_zwave?action=getDevices.json.

Code: Select all

return {
	on = {
		timer = {
			'every minute'
		}
	},
	execute = function(domoticz)
        local ToonThermostat        = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonThermostat').value -- Sensor showing current setpoint
        local ToonTemperature       = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonTemperature').value -- Sensor showing current room temperature
        local ToonBoilerTempIn      = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonBoilerTempIn').value -- Sensor showing water temp return
        local ToonBoilerTempOut     = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonBoilerTempOut').value -- Sensor showing current water temp out
        local ToonBoilerPressure    = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonBoilerPressure').value -- Sensor showing current room temperature
        local ToonBoilerModulation  = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonBoilerModulation').value -- Sensor showing current Boiler Modulation
        local ToonScenes            = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonScenes').value -- Sensor showing current program
        local ToonAutoProgram       = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonAutoProgram').value -- Sensor showing current auto program status
        local ToonProgramInformation = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonProgramInformation').value -- Sensor showing displaying program information status
        local ToonIP                = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonIP').value
        local DomoticzIP            = domoticz.variables('UV_DomoticzIP').value
        local ToonBurnerName        = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonBurnerName').value
        local P1SmartMeterPower     = domoticz.variables('UV_P1SmartMeterElectra').value
        local P1SmartMeterGas1      = domoticz.variables('UV_P1SmartMeterGasMeterStand').value
        local ToonBoilerSetpoint    = domoticz.variables('UV_ToonBoilerTempSetpoint').value  -- Sensor showing current boiler set point water temp out

-- Handle json
        local json = assert(loadfile "/home/pi/domoticz/scripts/lua/JSON.lua")()  -- For Linux

local handle = assert(io.popen(string.format('curl http://%s/happ_thermstat?action=getThermostatInfo', ToonIP)))
        local ThermostatInfo = handle:read('*all')
        handle:close()

local jsonThermostatInfo = json:decode(ThermostatInfo)

if jsonThermostatInfo == nil then
            return
        end

local handle2 = assert(io.popen(string.format('curl http://%s/boilerstatus/boilervalues.txt', ToonIP)))
        local BoilerInfo = handle2:read('*all')
        handle2:close()

-- JSON data from Toon contains a extra "," which should not be there.
        BoilerInfo = string.gsub(BoilerInfo, ",}", "}")
        jsonBoilerInfo = json:decode(BoilerInfo)

-- http://IP_TOON/hdrv_zwave?action=getDevices.json 
        local handle4 = assert(io.popen(string.format('curl http://%s/hdrv_zwave?action=getDevices.json', ToonIP)))
        local GasPowerInfo = handle4:read('*all')
        handle4:close()

-- JSON data from Toon contains a extra "." which should not be there.
        GasPowerInfo = string.gsub(GasPowerInfo, "dev_4.", "dev_4")
        GasPowerInfo = string.gsub(GasPowerInfo, "dev_4:", "dev_4\":")

local jsonGasPower = json:decode(GasPowerInfo)

-- domoticz.log(jsonGasPower)
         local CurrentElectricityFlowHoog = tonumber(jsonGasPower.dev_44.CurrentElectricityFlow )
         local CurrentElectricityQuantityHoog = tonumber(jsonGasPower.dev_44.CurrentElectricityQuantity)
         local CurrentElectricityFlowLaag = tonumber(jsonGasPower.dev_46.CurrentElectricityFlow )
         local CurrentElectricityQuantityLaag = tonumber(jsonGasPower.dev_46.CurrentElectricityQuantity)
         local CurrentGasFlow = tonumber(jsonGasPower.dev_41.CurrentGasFlow)
         local CurrentGasQuantity = tonumber(jsonGasPower.dev_41.CurrentGasQuantity)
         local CurrentElectricityQuantity =   CurrentElectricityFlowHoog + CurrentElectricityFlowLaag
         local CurrentElectricityDeliveredLaag = 0
         local CurrentElectricityDeliveredHoog = 0
         local totalDeliveredPower = 0

domoticz.devices(P1SmartMeterPower).updateP1(CurrentElectricityQuantityLaag, CurrentElectricityQuantityHoog, CurrentElectricityDeliveredLaag, CurrentElectricityDeliveredHoog, CurrentElectricityQuantity, totalDeliveredPower).silent()

domoticz.devices(P1SmartMeterGas1).updateGas(CurrentGasQuantity).silent()

-- Update the Boiler Water In to current value
         local currentboilerInTemp = tonumber(jsonBoilerInfo.boilerInTemp)
        if domoticz.utils.round(domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerTempIn).temperature,0) ~= domoticz.utils.round(currentboilerInTemp,0) then
            -- domoticz.log('Updating Boiler Water In to current value: ' ..currentboilerInTemp)
            domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerTempIn).updateTemperature(currentboilerInTemp).silent()
        end

-- Update the Boiler water Out to current value
     local currentboilerOutTemp = tonumber(jsonBoilerInfo.boilerOutTemp)
        if domoticz.utils.round(domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerTempOut).temperature,0) ~= domoticz.utils.round(currentboilerOutTemp,0) then
            -- domoticz.log('Updating Boiler Water Out to current value: ' ..currentboilerOutTemp)
            domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerTempOut).updateTemperature(currentboilerOutTemp).silent()
        end

-- Update the Boiler water Pressure to current value
        local currentBoilerPressure = tonumber(jsonBoilerInfo.boilerPressure) * 10
        if domoticz.utils.round(domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerPressure)._nValue,0) ~= domoticz.utils.round(currentBoilerPressure,0) then
            -- domoticz.log('Updating Boiler Pressure to current value: ' ..currentBoilerPressure)
            domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerPressure).updatePressure(currentBoilerPressure).silent()
        end

local currentSetpoint = tonumber(jsonThermostatInfo.currentSetpoint) / 100
        local currentTemperature = tonumber(jsonThermostatInfo.currentTemp) / 100
        local currentProgramState = tonumber(jsonThermostatInfo.programState)
            if currentProgramState == 0 then currentProgramState = 10 -- No
                elseif currentProgramState == 1 then currentProgramState = 20 -- Yes
                elseif currentProgramState == 2 then currentProgramState = 30 -- Temporary       
            end      
        local currentActiveState = tonumber(jsonThermostatInfo.activeState)
            if currentActiveState == -1 then currentActiveState = 50 -- Manual
                elseif currentActiveState == 0 then currentActiveState = 40 -- Comfort
                elseif currentActiveState == 1 then currentActiveState = 30 -- Home
                elseif currentActiveState == 2 then currentActiveState = 20 -- Sleep
                elseif currentActiveState == 3 then currentActiveState = 10 -- Away
            end

-- Update the toon burner selector to current program state
        local currentBurnerInfo = tonumber(jsonThermostatInfo.burnerInfo)   
        local CurrentToonBurnerValue = domoticz.devices(ToonBurnerName).level

if currentBurnerInfo == 0 then currentBurnerInfo = 0 -- uit
            elseif currentBurnerInfo == 1 then currentBurnerInfo = 10 -- cv aan
            elseif currentBurnerInfo == 2 then currentBurnerInfo = 20 -- warmwater aan
        end

if CurrentToonBurnerValue ~= currentBurnerInfo then  -- Update toon burner selector if it has changed
            -- domoticz.log('Updating Toon burner info:')
            domoticz.devices(ToonBurnerName).switchSelector(currentBurnerInfo)
        end

-- Update the modulation level of the burner
        local currentModulationLevel = tonumber(jsonThermostatInfo.currentModulationLevel)
        if domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerModulation).percentage + 1 ~= currentModulationLevel + 1 then 
            -- domoticz.log('Updating the Modulation sensor to new value: ' ..currentModulationLevel)
            domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerModulation).updatePercentage(currentModulationLevel)
        end

-- Update the temperature Boiler setpoint to current boiler set point
        local currentInternalBoilerSetpoint = jsonThermostatInfo.currentInternalBoilerSetpoint+1
        if domoticz.utils.round(domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerSetpoint).temperature, 1) ~= domoticz.utils.round(currentInternalBoilerSetpoint, 1) then 
            -- domoticz.log('Updating the Boiler internal temperature setpoint to new value: ' ..currentInternalBoilerSetpoint)
            domoticz.devices(ToonBoilerSetpoint).updateTemperature(currentInternalBoilerSetpoint)
        end

-- Update the thermostat sensor to current setpoint
        if domoticz.devices(ToonThermostat).setPoint*100 ~= currentSetpoint*100 then
            -- domoticz.log('Updating thermostat sensor to new set point: ' ..currentSetpoint)
            domoticz.devices(ToonThermostat).updateSetPoint(currentSetpoint).silent()
        end

-- Update the temperature sensor to current room temperature
        if domoticz.utils.round(domoticz.devices(ToonTemperature).temperature, 1) ~= domoticz.utils.round(currentTemperature, 1) then 
            -- domoticz.log('Updating the temperature sensor to new value: ' ..currentTemperature)
            domoticz.devices(ToonTemperature).updateTemperature(currentTemperature)
        end

-- Update the toon scene selector sensor to current program state
        if domoticz.devices(ToonScenes).level ~= currentActiveState then  -- Update toon selector if it has changed
            -- domoticz.log('Updating Toon Scenes selector to: '..currentActiveState)
            domoticz.devices(ToonScenes).switchSelector(currentActiveState).silent()
        end

-- Updates the toon auto program switch 
        if domoticz.devices(ToonAutoProgram).level ~= currentProgramState then -- Update toon auto program selector if it has changed
            -- domoticz.log('Updating Toon Auto Program selector to: '..currentProgramState)
            domoticz.devices(ToonAutoProgram).switchSelector(currentProgramState).silent()
        end

-- Updates the toon program information text box
        local currentNextTime = jsonThermostatInfo.nextTime
        local currentNextSetPoint = tonumber(jsonThermostatInfo.nextSetpoint) / 100

if currentNextTime == 0 or currentNextSetPoint == 0 then
            ToonProgramInformationSensorValue = 'Op ' ..currentSetpoint.. '°'
        else
            ToonProgramInformationSensorValue = 'Om ' ..os.date('%H:%M', currentNextTime).. ' op ' ..currentNextSetPoint.. '°'
        end

if domoticz.devices(ToonProgramInformation).text ~= ToonProgramInformationSensorValue then
            -- domoticz.log('Updating Toon Program Information to: '..ToonProgramInformationSensorValue)
            domoticz.devices(ToonProgramInformation).updateText(ToonProgramInformationSensorValue)
        end
	end
}

Are you sure "domoticz.devices(ToonThermostat).updateSetPoint(currentSetpoint).silent()" is indeed silent?
In my Domoticz it is still triggering the ToonThermostat setpoint script. Looks like silent is not working. I'am on the recent stable version.
yjb

Post by yjb »

TerrorSource wrote:
madpatrick wrote: Hello TerrorSource,

Is it possible to share the DOC-file.
I can update the manual for the DzVents script, update it and correct a few errors.
You can contact me via PM or email so I can edit the modifications in the PDF files ;)
Just wondering, was the manual ever updated?

Return to “Toon external control”