Resource file TSC version 1.6.0

Everything about software tools, new software development and toolchains. For developers, mostly.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Resource file TSC version 1.6.0

Post by TheHogNL »

Just released TSC resource file version 1.6.0
This one includes an option in the TSC menu to edit your electricity and gas tariff! If you edit it to reflect the tariff on your contract with your energy supplier the Toon cost calculation will work properly.

Hit your check update button in the TSC menu to receive this update. ONLY for newest firmwares (firmware 5 and higher) because of some new features I use in the app.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
Phoolie
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Resource file TSC version 1.6.0

Post by Phoolie »

Great change, this works much better then on the command line :)
hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hansgrave »

Nice, thanx!
Homey, rooted Toon 1 and HomeAssistent.
michel30

Post by michel30 »

thanks for this nice TSC menu
Hmmbob
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Hmmbob »

Thanks, working great.

While I was trying to set the tariffs (through VNC), I got a message saying I got enrolled to beta releases. Probably I did some magic trick somewhere.... I'd prefer stable releases - how to unsubscribe from beta again?
PeJeWe

Post by PeJeWe »

Working great
Rooted Toon 1, Domoticz running on a RPI3b+, RFXCOM XL, RFLINK.
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Hmmbob wrote:Thanks, working great.

While I was trying to set the tariffs (through VNC), I got a message saying I got enrolled to beta releases. Probably I did some magic trick somewhere.... I'd prefer stable releases - how to unsubscribe from beta again?
Yes there is a magic hidden button somewhere for us developers to go into beta modus. Currently beta is the same as production so no worries. After a day or so it will change to production mode automatically.
Hmmbob
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Hmmbob »

TheHogNL wrote:
Hmmbob wrote:Thanks, working great.

Yes there is a magic hidden button somewhere for us developers to go into beta modus. Currently beta is the same as production so no worries. After a day or so it will change to production mode automatically.
It just reverted already. Thanks for your answer though!
Mixpower
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Mixpower »

Running 5.5.7 but I get the message there is no TSC update?
Mixpower
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Mixpower »

Got it all working, but the pricing is not calculated correctly.
I have changed it a few times with no effect at all, even after a full reboot it does not change.
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Mixpower wrote:Got it all working, but the pricing is not calculated correctly.
I have changed it a few times with no effect at all, even after a full reboot it does not change.
Please check if the prices are correctly shown in /qmf/config/config_happ_pwrusage.xml
You will need to look for lines after <billingInfo>

If they are not there try it again. If they are there it should work...
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

it will only be applied to new power consumption data. The historical data stay untouched.
member of the Toon Software Collective
Mixpower
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Mixpower »

Toonz wrote:it will only be applied to new power consumption data. The historical data stay untouched.
I have checked and it is correct, I was indeed looking at the historical data because that's were pricing appeared. :)
I only use Toon for my Tesla Wall Connector, so this is a great feature for me thank you! :D
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Mixpower wrote:
Toonz wrote:it will only be applied to new power consumption data. The historical data stay untouched.
I have checked and it is correct, I was indeed looking at the historical data because that's were pricing appeared. :)
I only use Toon for my Tesla Wall Connector, so this is a great feature for me thank you! :D
Can you tell us more? How do you use your Toon for that? Is the meteradapter connected to a kWh meter on the tesla wall connector?
Mixpower
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Mixpower »

TheHogNL wrote:
Mixpower wrote:
Can you tell us more? How do you use your Toon for that? Is the meteradapter connected to a kWh meter on the tesla wall connector?
Yes I have put the Toon analog sensor on my kWh meter and connected it to the Meteradapter, the Wall Connector has one whole phase for itself on it's own group and kWh meter.

Return to “Toon software development”