Opentherm support

If your (rooted) Toon doesn't do what it's supposed to, post here. Dutch allowed / Posten in 't Nederlands toegestaan.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Opentherm support

Post by hansgrave »

My Toon is installed on my Intergas HRE ketel with the ketelmodule on opentherm. The heating works fine and i can see the status CV / WW. But when i select the tile with "ketelstatus" is see the message "geen opentherm support". Also there is no incoming information of modulation level, boilertemperature etc in Domoticz. Is there a setting wrong? Firmware is 4.18.8, ketelmodule 37.
Homey, rooted Toon 1 and HomeAssistent.
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Opentherm support

Post by TheHogNL »

What does the 'aansturing cv-ketel' say under 'menu-verwarming'? If it does not say opentherm, that's where you need to fix that
Member of the Toon Software Collective
hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hansgrave »

It says opentherm, even if i select "aan/uit" and hit the refresh button then he switch to opentherm. So it seems that Toon reconige the proper mode.
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Which tile do you mean? I'm not familiar with a 'ketel status' tile
marcelr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by marcelr »

Not sure which version of the boiler status app you are using. The earlier releases relied on the web output of the control software; that has been discontinued since FW 3.5.4, and hence gives you this error. Later versions of the app should report a subset of the datapoints in the original app.
hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hansgrave »

TheHogNL wrote:Which tile do you mean? I'm not familiar with a 'ketel status' tile
On a empty tyle i can select under algemeen the tyle ketelstatus. It can show modulation level etc
hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hansgrave »

marcelr wrote:Not sure which version of the boiler status app you are using. The earlier releases relied on the web output of the control software; that has been discontinued since FW 3.5.4, and hence gives you this error. Later versions of the app should report a subset of the datapoints in the original app.
The app boilerstatus is version 1.0.4., the latest version. In the Toonstore.
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

The funny thing is that this message "geen opentherm support" is not in the code of the boilerstatus app.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Aren't you confused with the official ketel monitor app from the standard firmware?
Our boiler status app only has a tile which you need to put on one of the empty slots on your homescreen. Just guessing...
member of the Toon Software Collective
hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hansgrave »

Tile whit selected ketelstatus
Tile whit selected ketelstatus
tile.jpg (32.57 KiB) Viewed 6981 times
Ketelstatus to select
Ketelstatus to select
ketelstatus.jpg (48.11 KiB) Viewed 6981 times
Here some screenshots. Is this the original app? Can show the boilerstatus app from de Toonstore some information on a tile?
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Ok, got it.

Somehow you have the very old legacy version 0.1 of the boilerstatus app installed, this one is not supported anymore.
Can you remove the boilerstatus app from the ToonStore and after that manually delete all 'boilerstatus*' folders you have left in /qmf/qml/apps ?
When completed install the new boilerstatus app again via ToonStore and you should be fine with a nice tile showing you the available boiler parameters.

The fact that version 0.1 was installed blocked a proper installation of 1.0.4 because the symlink to the 1.0.4 folder could not be created.
Basically you always kept using version 0.1 in the boilerstatus folder instead the one in the boilerstatus-1.0.4 folder.

Anyway, have fun now... :-)

Kind regardz,

Toonz
member of the Toon Software Collective
hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hansgrave »

Many thanx for helping me, that solved the problem! :D

Return to “Toon issues and support (Nederlands toegestaan)”