globals.qml

If your (rooted) Toon doesn't do what it's supposed to, post here. Dutch allowed / Posten in 't Nederlands toegestaan.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

RobbieT
Starting Member
Starting Member

globals.qml

Post by RobbieT »

Hi,

I just rooted my toon and it is running on the lastest firmware (5.0.4). I wanted to install an app "domoticzboard". It says that i have to edit the file located in HCBv2/qml/qb/base. The problem is that I don't seem to have a base folder and therefore not an globals file. How can I fix this so I can configure what apps have to run?
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: globals.qml

Post by TheHogNL »

Since firmware 4.16 there is no way to edit the globals.qml file anymore. Custom apps are now automatically started/loaded using the modded resources files if:
- there are stored in /qmf/qml/apps/app-name-dir
- the dirname start with a lowercase letter (like: /qmf/qml/apps/customApp)
- in the dir the app primary qml file is written like this 'CustomApp.qml', so it starts with a capital and it reflects the dir-name (but now with capital)
Member of the Toon Software Collective
RobbieT
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: globals.qml

Post by RobbieT »

TheHogNL wrote:Since firmware 4.16 there is no way to edit the globals.qml file anymore. Custom apps are now automatically started/loaded using the modded resources files if:
- there are stored in /qmf/qml/apps/app-name-dir
- the dirname start with a lowercase letter (like: /qmf/qml/apps/customApp)
- in the dir the app primary qml file is written like this 'CustomApp.qml', so it starts with a capital and it reflects the dir-name (but now with capital)
Thanks The Hog :-). this explains a lot!

Return to “Toon issues and support (Nederlands toegestaan)”