Web acces to DomotiGa

Pop your questions regarding Home automation software here.....
ToBo
Starting Member
Starting Member

Web acces to DomotiGa

Post by ToBo »

Hello Everyone,
I am newbie with Gambas, DomotiaGA and Linux. Just discovered this nice Forum.

I like to put in every room a Pi with a small 5" Display to control the room. I will write my own small Application to see some buttons, change / see the temperature and may be dim the light.

The question is how do I communicate with the DomotiGA server and to change the values ?

I guess the best way is the JSON-RPC ?
Is this right ?

Perhaps somebody could show me an example how to program the value.get and value.set method in Gambas ?

Best regards.
Thorsten
ToBo
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Web acces to DomotiGa

Post by ToBo »

Please, nobody here who can show a dummy the syntax in Gambass for the value get function?

-> {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "value.get", "params": {"device_id": 39, "valuenum": 1, "command": "value"}, "id": 1} <- {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "result": {"valuenum": 1, "rawvalue": "18.00", "correction": "", "units": "°C", "log": false, "logdisplay": false, "logspeak": false, "rrd": false, "graph": false, "valuerrddsname": "", "valuerrdtype": "", "lastchanged": "2014-02-23 13:12:52", "lastseen": "2014-02-23 13:12:52", "description": "", "type_id": 0, "feedback": false, "control": false, "value": "18.00"}, "id": 1}
wwolkers

Re: Web acces to DomotiGa

Post by wwolkers »

the complete json-rpc documentation is on the domotiga website: https://www.domotiga.nl/projects/domotiga/wiki/JSON-RPC

For the rest, DomotiGa itself also users json-rpc, so you can find plenty of examples in the DomotiGa source code itself.

Return to “Questions & Discussions Forum”