[WEBRELAIS] Ethernet based relay / input board

Forum about other Home automation topics which can not be categorized in any other forum. So this needs to be Home automation Domotica related! (otherwise use Off Topic)
raymonvdm

[WEBRELAIS] Ethernet based relay / input board

Post by raymonvdm »

For a little project i needed a module which can switch a relay using http requests, of course this is possible using a DIY combination with different products (raspberrypi + relay print) but it might not be stable enough for a non home setup. So i searched for a turn key solution and stumbled upon webrelais

They have several versions with inputs / outputs / counters but for now i ordered one with 16 relays and a nice little dinrail power supply

It is also possible to set the relays to pulse, when pushed they will close for a second and then fall back. This is a feature u can use for opening gates, windows or other pulse controller devices

Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
kriz83

Re: [WEBRELAIS] Ethernet based relay / input board

Post by kriz83 »

Thanks for sharing.
Price is not too high.

They do look a bit too bulky/big to me though
HomeSeer - PlugWise - RFXComm - Philips Pronto TSU9800/9600/9300
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I picked it up at the shop this morning and they seem to be intended as a "turn key" solution which is working for me now. To bad there are no NC contacts on the output module so i need an additional relay which i don`t have at the moment :cry:
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
Fantic

Post by Fantic »

the 4 port version IPIO-4R4I-M has No/NC contacts and the 8 port version IPIO-8R8I-M has 2 NO/NC contacts.
Regards, Maarten.
Never let a computer know you're in a hurry.
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

Fantic wrote:the 4 port version IPIO-4R4I-M has No/NC contacts and the 8 port version IPIO-8R8I-M has 2 NO/NC contacts.
Too bad i got the 16 port relay module. But the additional relay and din rail housing is on its way and will be placed Monday :D

Return to “Miscellaneous Home Automation topics”