Ezhome.nl - Coretronics.eu - Are they a reliable business?

Forum about other Home automation topics which can not be categorized in any other forum. So this needs to be Home automation Domotica related! (otherwise use Off Topic)
Mdamen
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Ezhome.nl - Coretronics.eu - Are they a reliable business?

Post by Mdamen »

Seems we are back on the old "level" of service with this company, also heard some complains from a colleague.
Willem-Jan, would you care to explain?

They seem to be a member of qshops, which have a "geschillencommisie", more info here: http://www.qshops.org/geschillen-commissie
Maybe that is the only solution :-(
Superhuub
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Superhuub »

Good News! I have received my money back!
frank2059
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by frank2059 »

Is Ezhome.nl still in business?
I’m waiting for my RMA for couple of weeks now :(
I cannot reach them and their websites are offline…

Regards,

Frank
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Alexander »

mmmm, after you said the website is down....
Checked sidn and indeed ezhome.nl:

Domeinnaam ezhome.nl
Status in quarantaine
Houder W.E.J. Korsten
Vorige registrar Telepoint Data & Telecom
De Pinckart 46 f
5674CC NUENEN
Nederland
Datum registratie 2009-05-15
Datum uit quarantaine 2011-12-10
Administratie door NL Domain Registry

So...
Alexander
airox

Post by airox »

The site works again!
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bwired »

i would not order at ezhome.nl again, way to much negative experience among users!
http://www.bwired.nl Online Home, Domotica, Home Automation. Weblog. http://blog.bwired.nl
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Alexander »

airox wrote:The site works again!
Than he was late with the anual payment or he did reconsider the discontinue of the domain.

What ever the reason is, this isn't a stable situation. Don't know if it is still the same "personal reasons".
Alexander
ThinkPad

Post by ThinkPad »

A few years further, and i just placed an order (2 items, total 50 euro) at EzHome.nl. I read some reviews: https://beoordelingen.feedbackcompany.n ... me.nl.html which weren't all that positive, but i also read one (from 1-1-2015), which states that EzHome.nl has a new owner.

I called the number on their website (085-4019606) and a man picked up. I asked if the two items i wanted were on stock, and he put me down for a few seconds to look. He then confirmed they were at stock. I told him i was going to order them then. He said: "OK, then you will have it tomorrow".
I had to pay with 'overboeking', quite old-fashioned, normally the payment is done through iDeal.... but i had to send my money to 'MultiSafePay' which is a known and thrustworthy payment provider...

So let's see what happens.... If it is really taken over by a new owner, i think he deserves a chance to make the EzHome.nl trustworthy again. If everything went fine i will also write a positive review then.

Will keep you updated....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday
Ok, didn't receive the package yet. But it just popped up in my 'PostNL' account. It is now at the first step ("Package is announced to PostNL, and is becoming followable"). It is sent by "i4Things".

So far they are already 1 point behind on my appreciation level...
Especially because yesterday when i called them, the guy on the phone said it was on stock and i would receive it today. Same thing is mentioned on the website ("Ordered before 16:00? Delivered tomorrow").
If you can't make it, ok, but don't mention it then! :evil: You are creating expectations that result in disappointments this way.

Also ordered a Aeon stick from hashop.nl (TANE) yesterday, and today it fell into my mailbox.... That's the way it works...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday
Ok, today also no delivery, status from PostNL is exactly the same.

This morning i send an email to ezHome and explained that i had already expected the package to arrive Friday.
I got a response saying, that would be indeed the case if i had paid through iDeal, but because i paid with 'bankoverschrijving' it took longer for them to receive the money.
But he said my package will ship today and will arrive on Tuesday.

Weird thing is: as far as i can remember i didn't had the option to pay through iDeal...
But i just found out that if you walk through the ordering process in a certain way, you don't get the option to pay through iDeal. I told them about the bug and apologised for my angry mail :lol:

But so far complaints seem to be worked out fine by ezHome. So maybe the shop is now thrustworthy again... will let you know Tuesday when i have received my package, if it is a go/nogo to order there :)
ThinkPad

Post by ThinkPad »

Received my package today!
Ordered 2x Everspring AN158 on Thursday, received today. But that delay is mainly because i could only pay with 'overschrijving' at the website (due to a bug the iDeal option doesn't show up if you walk through the ordering process in a certain way).
Haven't tested them yet (will do tonight), but they are both still in their blister package (one box little damaged, but he told me that already on the phone).

But shop seems thrustworthy (again) :D

Edit 28-4-2015: Plugs work fine

Return to “Miscellaneous Home Automation topics”