Ezhome.nl - Coretronics.eu - Are they a reliable business?

Forum about other Home automation topics which can not be categorized in any other forum. So this needs to be Home automation Domotica related! (otherwise use Off Topic)
Ixus74
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Ezhome.nl - Coretronics.eu - Are they a reliable business?

Post by Ixus74 »

I also have mixed feelings about ezhome. The first order I placed was sent to me within two days, but on a second order I heard nothing from them after the order confirmation.
I tried the sales email, but no reply.
I had to call them, sometimes it takes two or three tries but in the end they will answer the phone. They told me the device I ordered, a homepro switch, was not in stock (the website said it was) and that their delivery was delayed.
So I cancelled the order because I needed the device asap, and they said the money I paid would be returned, two weeks later I had received nothing, so I had to call again, hopefully they return the money now.

I'm not keen on doing business with them again, which is a shame because if they care about their customers they would do great business.
martinisoft

Post by martinisoft »

After we purchased our new house one year ago we decided to implement z-wave to control lights and power sockets.
I contacted EZ-Home for this and I must say that they have been great regarding service and delivery.
They supported me in choosing the right products and told me how to implement them.
I think I ordered in three or four times, all were delivered within days.
After a few months a z-wave dimmer and a z-wave controller broke, and EZ-Home instantly replaced them.
So I must say that my experiences with EZ-Home are very positive.
This is all based on experiences approximately one year ago so I cannot judge the current situation.

greetzz

Martijn.
jwbuiten
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by jwbuiten »

A while ago (28th of April) I ordered some z-wave stuff at ezhome.
After 2 weeks I did not receive anything from them. So I called them... (After 20 times they picked up finally)
They said that my order was waiting because of the delayed z-stick.

last week I called again and they made some excuses and said that their company ezhome is working from another store called electroworld (weert).
If you look at the website of electroworld the store has the same phone-number. That's also the reason the aren't picking up the phone... the are busy selling televisions etc.

Untill now I still not have received anything from them. They do not pick up the phone anymore.
I regret ordering from them. I wish I had ordered at Hashop/Enver bases on the positive reactions about him.
Mdamen
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Mdamen »

I have sent a mail to ezhome, asking them to clear things up.
Once I have a response I will post their response here..
nico_gh2

Post by nico_gh2 »

I had a good experience a month ago.
Ordered a aeon-labs stick and some Everspring door-sensors and power-plugs. Received everything within a week but unfortunatley the powerplugs were uk-style.
They send me a new box with the EU-plugs and a return postage for the items to be returned. All handled within another week.

So basically all ok and only email communication.

I think the website is very high ranked on google and also the products listed are the newer ones so they get more attention from google/bing etc. As a first time buyer you automagically end up at ezhome compared to say ElekHomica (my experience).

If they would keep up the service they would definatly be the no 1 shop in holland would say. But unfortunately the things mentioned in this thread are distracting and might indeed force you to take your shoppings elsewhere.
airox

Post by airox »

I'm also not very happy about ezhome. I send a duwi module back for repair in january .. have had contact again in April. Haven't heard a thing since then.

:-(
EzHome

Post by EzHome »

Dear customers & forum members,

I received several mails from some good customers and friends regarding this topic and I must say I am really ashamed reading this!

Let me please try to explain the reason of it and how I am going to solve it for you.

I started ezHome because I just like all of you here have a passion for home automation, ict and other cool stuff. I couldn’t find the products I wanted in the Netherlands so I figured out a way to resell them here.

Together with a friend we made a business plan for a webshop in affordable home automation products like the products you all know by now as z-wave products. My business partner had a retail shop in consumer electronics (Electroworld) and this was a perfect combination for distribution and stocking the products, I would take care of building the website(s) and updating them because of my ICT knowledge and I would take care of customer support by e-mail in the evening hours (yes I still have to work during the days….)

Because of personal reasons I couldn’t fulfil my obligations last couple of month’s so customer support should be done by my partner who also has a (over)fulltime job but with some help from employees it could be done for a short time and this short time became a little longer and longer……. But this isn’t all, we were working with an exchange server handling al mail and calendar (RMA’s) what should normally work properly until Ziggo closed it and we couldn’t send any mails from this location……still receiving them, all answered mails are qued since a two month’s.

As you can see I am back and solved the above mentioned problems, now I take full responsibility and would like to excuse me / us for the mistakes we made and would like to have the opportunity to help the customers who still have an open issue. Please contact me @ sales@ezhome.nl a.s.a.p. and I will assure you, you will get and answer the same day and I’ll do anything within my possibilities to get you satisfied like most of our customers are/ were. I really hope the ones who had a negative experience last month’s will also post their new positive experiances in the future here on this forum.

So finally I would give the TS an answer on his question, yes we are a reliable business and we take our responsibilities! (But he already knows it; it was solved after a couple of days starting this topic)
Best regards,

W.E.J. Korsten
ezHome.nl
Take a look at our new webshop www.ezhome.nl
airox

Post by airox »

I can confirm the above story. Ezhome is sending me a new module! And duwi hasn't even responded to the RMA.

Thanks!
Mdamen
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Mdamen »

Good to see this get's solved.. thanks Willem-Jan!
edek

Post by edek »

Same here, I also had to wait for months before even getting an answer on a Duwi RMA and did not receive any answers to other email messages (mainly questions about which product to buy). I had lost all faith in Ezhome and was looking for other suppliers.

Until about 1 or 2 weeks ago, suddenly got an answer to the Duwi RMA, Ezhome proposed to swap it for a new switch, even if they were still waiting for Duwi.
Looks like things are back to normal again, my emails are answered more rapidly, I received the swapped Duwi switch, so I'm about to order a couple of Z-wave devices to see how this is handled.
After reading the explanation made by Willem-Jan I have good hope things will work out.

Good thing you explained things to us Willem-Jan, thanks.

Regards,
Edek
edek

Post by edek »

Received my last order (couple of z-wave devices) that same week, looks like Ezhome is back in business.
staxx
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by staxx »

Still the same. I ordered several items a month (begin July) a go, still no delivery. The wurst thing is they don't communicate. Phonecalls are unanswered, no reply on mails. This is bad for bussiness.
edek

Post by edek »

Correct, same here again, I didn't receive any answer on my inquiries by mail too two weeks ago. Was planning to order a couple of switches, ended up ordering at Tane's shop, since he did reply the same day. Too bad.
Superhuub
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Superhuub »

I am very disappointed about this company. In my last order I received a wrong z-wave module. The communication is indeed VERY BAD. I did use the webform to give feedback, several times, but no answers. It is difficult to reach them by phone. Sending an email to sales@.... gives a response in which they promise to give me the money back. But after waiting two weeks I did still not have cashback.
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rene »

Me too, still waiting my for my Axis cam that I returned nearly 4 months ago because it failed within the warrantee period.
Rene.

Return to “Miscellaneous Home Automation topics”