Water mesure

Forum about Domotica, home automation and saving energy.
Andr
Starting Member
Starting Member

Water mesure

Post by Andr »

Hi,
I am looking for counter pulse to put on the mechanical water meter of my water supplier company. I also want to transmit the comsuption datas wireless.
If anyone has some pieces of solutions, i will be happy to receive them.
Thanks in advance
Normand
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Water mesure

Post by Digit »

Check www.rfxcom.com: RFXMeter + RFXPulse. I use it to monitor water usage. Works perfect & always.
Andr
Starting Member
Starting Member

Water mesure

Post by Andr »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Digit</i>
<br />Check www.rfxcom.com: RFXMeter + RFXPulse. I use it to monitor water usage. Works perfect & always.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Thanks a lot Robert but i need a sensor to put on my existing water counter
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Water mesure

Post by Snelvuur »

Andr: the rfxpulse is one of those devices you put on your mechanical water meter..

// Erik (binkey.nl)
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Water mesure

Post by Digit »

Normand,
Then besides RFXCOM you need an adittional water meter with pulse output, to put in series with the existing one. That is the easiest. It takes a bit of plumbing but it's not to hard. Here you can find some pictures. Putting a counter on an existing meter i do not have a solution for.

Return to “Energycontrol & Home Automation Forum”