Meek Wifi Switch ESP8266

Show or discuss your existing Home automation project here, so a detailed explanation!.....

Re: Meek Wifi Switch ESP8266

Postby Bwired » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:28 pm

great progress!
perhaps somebody on the form can help you with a better spectrum analyses .....
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Meek » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:09 pm

I have finally accomplished the fully integration of a Doppler radar into the Meek switch. As promised, I’ve uploaded a video on YouTube of the newest Meek switch in action.

The development continues and I’m almost ready to release the first small quantities of the Meek switches to the public. I’ll keep you informed :wink:
Meek
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby Meek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Herewith a picture of the PCB designs that will make it into the production models.

As the development of these Meek switches are nearing completion, I’m shifting my focus on the expansions.
One of the most requested expansion is, by far, the Meek dimmable Wifi Enabled Smart Switch. Once I have some info to share, I will report it here.

I’m also doing my utmost to have the website available at : http://www.meek-ha.com/
In the future, I will post some manuals and programming guides for the home automation systems and, ofcourse, manuals with the Meek Switches.

Thank you for your interest in this project !
1.jpg
1.jpg (136.98 KiB) Viewed 575 times
Meek
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby AshaiRey » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Hi Meek,
Great work you are doing.
I had a look at your site/shop and see that the switches are reasonable priced to make me go for one. However ik would like to wait for the manual first to see if such a switch would be a plus for my system. So throw in that manual... :D
Bram
AshaiRey

Previous

Return to Home Automation Projects