Probleem met de Ziggo horizonbox XL na software update april

Show or discuss your existing Home automation project here, so a detailed explanation!.....
frank-pda
Starting Member
Starting Member

Probleem met de Ziggo horizonbox XL na software update april

Post by frank-pda »

In recent months I had expanded my Domoticz with a Google Voice
and those linked to DGA (Domoticz-Google-Assistant) on a Py via voice control
could operate the lighting and equipment in the house.
I also had the Ziggo horizon box together with my Sony TV and Denon sound system
equipped with voice control where I could say "all on" and of course also "all off"
but also by means of a few separate scripts I also managed to make the Horizonbox XL
change channels using voice control.
"Hey Google, put box on RTL4"
Unfortunately, after the update, this voice control is no longer possible, at least I don't have it yet
can find. The powertoggel and commandas that could previously be sent to the box via port 5900
are no longer working.
Has someone already managed to connect his Horizonbox XL to his Domoticz to use it via Domoticz
or do I have to switch to a Ziggo Next.

I would like to hear your experiences or ideas.

Dutch translation:
Afgelopen maanden had ik mijn Domoticz uitgebreid met een Google Voice
en die gekoppeld aan DGA (Domoticz-Google-Assistant) op een Py via stem bediening
de verlichting en appratuur in huis kon bedienen.
Ook de Ziggo horizonbox had ik samen met mijn Sony TV en Denon geluidsinstallatie
voorzien van stembesturing waarbij ik "alles aan" kon zeggen en uiteraard ook "alles uit"
maar ook door middel van enkele losse scripts had ik het ook voor elkaar om de Horizonbox XL
van zender te laten wisselen dmv de stembesturing.
"He Google, zet box op RTL4"
Helaas is na de update deze stembesturing niet meer mogelijk, althans ik heb het nog niet
kunnen vinden. De powertoggel en commanda's die eerder via port 5900 naar de box gestuurd konden
worden werken niet meer.
Heeft iemand zijn Horizonbox XL alweer aan zijn Domoticz weten te koppelen om hem via Domoticz
te bedienen of moet ik hiervoor overstappen naar een Ziggo Next.

Ik hoor graag jullie ervaringen of ideeen.

Return to “Home Automation Projects”