Small gimmick

Show or discuss your existing Home automation project here, so a detailed explanation!.....
AshaiRey

Small gimmick

Post by AshaiRey »

bulb.jpg
bulb.jpg (138.88 KiB) Viewed 6727 times
A small fun project to set my mind to something else.
An old light bulb, an E1,- LED imitation wax candle with remote control and some paper. I heated the bulb with a torch to make a flat surface to it so it will standup more firmly. The bulb is cleaned out and the circuitry from a LED wax candle was added. By using 2 AA batteries i added some extra weight to the bottom so it will stand up more securely. I extended the multi color LED and placed it in the heart of the paper flower and moved the IR sensor to the rim of the bulb. On top of the LED i placed a plexiglas butterfly for extra bling. The LED can be turned on and controlled via the remote control.
Lastly i added the IR control into my domotica system for some extra attention for my wife.
Bram
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Small gimmick

Post by Phaeton »

Fun! Nice creativity.
groeten,
Harry
r_255
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Small gimmick

Post by r_255 »

Very sweet, and creative !!
But most of all clever done, saves you on flowers.... you simply give the led a different color :D

Nah, serious i like the creative re use of materials and i would never think of flattening glass with a torch !
Nice one

Return to “Home Automation Projects”