Nice little WIFI board.

Show or discuss your existing Home automation project here, so a detailed explanation!.....
Menno

Nice little WIFI board.

Post by Menno »

Last months i have been working on different projects with an ESP8266 in it. All of my projects are based on the great ESP Easy firmware. My house is now equipped with more than 20 ESP modules for switches, sensors, relays etc.etc. All running on release 120 or newer.

I am using Homeseer as home automation software and have written a script plugin for it to connect all these ESP modules. At this moment i am developing hardware and an ESP Easy plugin for an AC dimmer. This is now in breadboard and working phase, but needs more work...

For all you people who are interested in my work, i have made a little website and maybe you get inspired to get going further with my ideas. All schematics and information are free for you to use.

please visit http://www.van-gennip.com and let me know what you think. All feedback is welcome!
Last edited by Menno on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Nice little WIFI board.

Post by Phaeton »

Cool. Bought a bunch as well. Looking forward to play with them. but they are halfways on my to do list, so have to be patient ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk
groeten,
Harry

Return to “Home Automation Projects”