"Mechanische Ventilatie" - how to automate?

Show or discuss your existing Home automation project here, so a detailed explanation!.....
elektrovakman
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by elektrovakman »

Ik heb dit opgelost met het Xcomfort systeem van Moeller.

Dit is een draadloos systeem en werkt op 868,3 Mhz.

Voordeel ervan is dat je tussen de schakelaars en ventilatiebox geen bedrading aan hoeft te leggen. De Box stuur je aan met een jaloezieactor en dan kan de box vanaf 15 verschillende plaatsen (15 sensoren) bedienen. Dus ook vanaf de keuken, toiletm badkamer, enz.

De box heet 3 standen laag, midden en hoog. Laag is altijd aan en midden of hoog schakel je bij. Dit kan met de jaloezieactor heel eenvoudig want deze heeft 2 gescheiden standen (omhoog, omlaag)

Voor voorbeeld zie: http://www.draadloosschakelen.nl/Toepas ... 107.0.html en ga naar : Kan ik ook de centrale afzuiging in een woning draadloos aansturen? Hier vindt je ook voorbeelden hoe je het kan toepassen.

Bij vragen stel ze gerust
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Alexander »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJF3-2</i>
Here's how I did it.. I can use both HS and the switch in my kitchen to control the ventilation.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I just tried to install the schema like from DJF3-2, but ran into a problem. The LED of the SAIX12 gave a continue light like if you program it. The ventilation did turned on in the high position. The only difference i had done is not use the purple wire but the switch wire on the SAIX12 (next to the fase). Don't know if i do need the purple wire because every other posting here mention the switch wire. I don't believe i've the good connection on the SAIX12 or do i and look for something else? Or do i need the purple/white wire?
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Alexander »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by pieterpaul</i>
<br />Allright, another update (not that anyone seems to be interested [:)]): I have attached two of those relays (actually slightly different version (CR2020230A from Eaton), because the other one seems to have been replaced by this newer version) and with those between the SAIX's and my ventilation unit it works like a charm. I am back to an automated ventilation setup, and very happy about it!

So word of advice to everyone: in case you have a ventilation unit that does not work properly with the SAIX's attached directly to it, then you need to install additional relays in between. From what I have seen this seems to be mostly needed for DC ventilation units, but not sure if that is the only reason they could be needed.

Regards, PP
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Mmm had to read better. I've the same unit. Pieterpaul can you please post the exact installation method?
Pieterpaul

Post by Pieterpaul »

If the LED on the SAIX is constantly on, then I think there is a problem with either the SAIX or the way you connected it; I at least have never seen that happen.

In my setup I don't have local switchbuttons, so I indeed don't use the input wires of the SAIX (the white and the purple wires). The output of the SAIX (the connector next to phase), is in my case connected to the input of the relay. The picture in my earlier post should show that.

Regards, PP
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Alexander »

Okay, did saw your pic, but didn't saw it was your post ;-) read over it because i was following the schema of djf3-2
Alexander
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Alexander »

This relay can work also (http://www.conrad.nl/goto.php?artikel=503248), or don't you agree pieterpaul? Its EUR 14,- so alot cheaper.
Pieterpaul

Post by Pieterpaul »

It certainly looks to fullfill all the required specs. The only difference I can tell with the ones I am using is that mine have a double switched output (meaning you would be able to switch two independent outputs from one input), but that is not really needed for this kind of setup (in my setup the second channel is not used at all on both relays). If you try them, be sure to post whether they work correctly, so that others may save some bucks too.

/PP

Return to “Home Automation Projects”