SS13 - Replace it/build into another switch?

Forum about Xanura, Eaton Holec and Marmitek and other brand X10 and A10 devices.
tricksel
Starting Member
Starting Member

SS13 - Replace it/build into another switch?

Post by tricksel »

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here has built his/her SS13 into some other switch, or replaced it by something else.
I think the SS13 itself is ugly as a pig's end, and would like to fit it in some way into some better-looking wall switches. If there are people who did this, or found some other solution to this, I'd like to know/see/read!
gvdham

Re: SS13 - Replace it/build into another switch?

Post by gvdham »

why not paint it in a nice color? Metallic e.g.
tricksel
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: SS13 - Replace it/build into another switch?

Post by tricksel »

It's not just the color, it's the whole thing I don't like actually... It does not fit in the "scheme" of any line of Siemens/Gira/Busch Jaeger/Jung etc. etc.
Therefore, I would like to fit the SS13 in some way into another (pulse?) switch, so it does. I've got my home full of Siemens Delta Miro, which looks way better than this.
So, I was wondering... Anyone who thinks the same and has some example of how to do this? If not, guess I'll have to think of something myself... Furthermore, If someone knows a way how to work around using SS13's, I'm interested as well :). My goal is to have domotics ease things up, but still give people (the girlfriend ;)) the possibility to normally use a switch of some sort.

Return to “X10, A10 Xanura Marmitek Forum”