Looking for SVX10

Forum about Xanura, Eaton Holec and Marmitek and other brand X10 and A10 devices.
Herbus

Looking for SVX10

Post by Herbus »

For some strange reason four! of my Xanura modules in the livingroom (SAIX12/DAIX12) are responding very bad. I unplugged almost every power consuming unit but no effect. I think the only solution is to place a SVX10 module in the electricity cabinet.

Does anybody have a SVX10 available?

Thanks,

Jos
Herbus (Jos)
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Looking for SVX10

Post by Bwired »

The SVX10 will help, but you can still face unreliable modules. but think hard, what has been changed and not only in the livingroom.
changes upstairs could cause the problem too!
I even rember a problem with my dishwasher which never caused a problem. The button was off and still was generating a noise over the powerline.
After just switching it on and off again solved the problem. After a while it occured again, so now all off these devices are behind a filter.
Herbus

Post by Herbus »

I did. Last Sunday everything was functioning normal. I walked my house up and down (4 floors) for about 10 times. Unplugged almost every unit.
Even unplugged the magnetron, oven, quooker, fridge and dishwasher. Next week I will do it again and will try to make a real analyse.
It can keep you busy.......
Herbus (Jos)
TANE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TANE »

I had same problem in the past.
Did the same steps what you have done.
After replacing some devices with zwave found out that one of the SAIX's was the problem.
Disconnect the old SAIX's and see if this will help.
Enver Tanriverdi | http://blog.tane.nl
Herbus

Post by Herbus »

Thanks Ever, I will try it next week. I've the luck that three of the four modules are in three connected construction boxes (inbouwdozen).

Return to “X10, A10 Xanura Marmitek Forum”