Boosting PMIX35 interface

Forum about Xanura, Eaton Holec and Marmitek and other brand X10 and A10 devices.
MindBender
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Boosting PMIX35 interface

Post by MindBender »

Has anybody successfully modified their PMIX35 interface to output a higher level of X10 signal?

I have had 2 meters of wire sticking out of my wall for a year now, with plans to connect a screen motor. Yesterday I have installed a cable duct to hide the wires and that alone is enough to cut off the whole rear end of my house. I haven't even hooked anything up to the cable!

This is a real inconvenience, because now the shutters in front of my office windows no longer automatically open and close anymore. And installing the duct isn't something I can easily undo...

I recall somebody here once posted about an X10 blaster a guy in the US was working on, but I cannot find that anymore.
Bastiaan

Re: Boosting PMIX35 interface

Post by Bastiaan »

I am using my PMIX on a 3 phase system and length over 50 meters without issues. Never misses a beat.
Guess you are looking for something like this: http://www.intellihome.be/nl/x10-prl11- ... erker.html

Just google for X10 repeater
Peterpc

Post by Peterpc »

. What is the impedance reading on the pmix35?
It should be more then 2 ohm.
Peter
http://www.pcgsm.nl/
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

MindBender wrote:I recall somebody here once posted about an X10 blaster a guy in the US was working on, but I cannot find that anymore.
Do you perhaps mean Jeff Volp? His support is excellent, but I never managed to get my XTB-II to even match the success rate of a TW523.
Schelte

Return to “X10, A10 Xanura Marmitek Forum”