FingerPrint Door Lock Biometric Door Lock Scanner?

Forum with questions and discussions about security or security devices like Marmitek, Elro Elk (other then Visonic)
Noel

FingerPrint Door Lock Biometric Door Lock Scanner?

Post by Noel »

Anyone here who can suggest a good "FingerPrint Door Lock Biometric Door Lock Scanner"?
It does not need to be connected to a domotica system?
--
Maak nu je eigen video bericht online.
Anyone interested in time travel meet me here last Thursday!!
ıɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ buıɥʇʎuɐ ʇɹɐʇs ɹǝʌǝu
rovinge

Re: FingerPrint Door Lock Biometric Door Lock Scanner?

Post by rovinge »

(I know this is an old post from last Aug 2014)

Nemef Entr + Fingerscan/Keypad is the answer. I've just bought and installed one and it works like a charm.

Nemef Entr barrel (dutch:cylinder) goes on the inside; the fingerscan/keypad goes on the outside and communicates with the inside module via Bluetooth.

For me the benefits are:
- The kids can unlock the door using their fingerprint. I do not have to give them key anymore, so no worries about a key being lost. Also one person cannot lockout the other by leaving the key in the locked door on the inside.
- Housekeeper and other good-known-trusted persons have their own entry.

Roel
frafrankie
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: FingerPrint Door Lock Biometric Door Lock Scanner?

Post by frafrankie »

Noel wrote:Anyone here who can suggest a good Fingerprint Door Lock for the home?
It does not need to be connected to a domotica system?
Ultralo is a fingerprint lock with sufficient functions. We have been using it for more than a year, so far no problems have occurred. Fingerprint reading is reliable, it requires very low maintenance, is very convenient to use, and the originally installed battery is still working. :)

Return to “Security & Alarmpanels Forum”