Where to buy DSC Alarm in the NL?

Forum with questions and discussions about security or security devices like Marmitek, Elro Elk (other then Visonic)
uAlex73

Where to buy DSC Alarm in the NL?

Post by uAlex73 »

Topic says it a little bit ... where can somebody buy the DSC alarm systems in the NL? I google'ed a lot, but can't find anything. I only can find sites in the USA, which i can't order from (their prices are more reasonable then Visionic)
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
uAlex73

Re: Where to buy DSC Alarm in the NL?

Post by uAlex73 »

I google'ed and researched a little bit more .. Only it the DSC doesn't seem to be a good option in the NL.

The pro's i initially had:
- CHEAP 1/3 - 1/2 the price of a Visonic (only found prices on USA sites)
- Easy to connect to DomotiGa/HomeSeer

The con's are:
- Can't be found on *any* European website, thus how to buy additional sensors, etc?
- Seems only via the distributor it can be bought, and i think they don't support DIY and want you to buy a monthly/yearly subscription

If no response in the near future, i will put the DSC plans to rest and switch to Visonic and start saving money for next year ;-) Visonic is widely available and easily to be found for DIY.

Regards,
Alex
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
daferra
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by daferra »

It looks like this company is selling DSC http://lasmobv.nl/catalogus/categorie/35 Didn't contact the company to see if we can buy, but I am sure interested.
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

Small update:

Buying a DSC alarmsystem is a very BAD idea if you live in Europe. The prices are EXTREMELY high, compared to the DSC USA and Visonic NL prices. I went for a PowerMaster30 and going to integrate it with DomotiGa.

Return to “Security & Alarmpanels Forum”