Bwired Wish list

Forum about Questions, discussions and announcements regarding the Bwired website owned by Pieter Knuvers
Lennart

Bwired Wish list

Post by Lennart »

Hi Pieter. Your comment triggered my curiousity. Could you give us a small overview of some of the things that are currently on your wish list? I know that you're looking at solar panels (photovoltaic), for instance. But what else? If you like, we could make this into a wish list topic.
Niknik

Bwired Wish list

Post by Niknik »

Agreed, knowing what you "expert" guys wish for can help us "newbies" plan ahead for the future. :)
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Snelvuur »

i know about the carpc project.. , and his project for the camera at the frontdoor. That makes 3.
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Bwired »

Hi Lennart,
Thats a good idea, tonight I will create a new topic with my Wish- and Todo list.
And you guys can fill up your own wish list so we have some ideas again :-)
I will split this topic
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Bwired »

Hi Guys,

This is the first version of my wish list, please add your own wishes as well in this Topic [:D]

KPN Business DSL line with a bigger upload then 1MB, I'm expecting now a Business DSL line with 2.5MB Up and Down for Bwired.

Nemef Comforte Automatic frontdoor lock
This is a great door lock system made by Nemef, it has remote control and can connected very easy to a domotica (HA) system

Axis 223m Day night Camera with 2 Megapixel camera
Resolution up to 1600*1200,
2.0 Megapixel CCD sensor and lens,
Automatic Day/Night function and iris control,
Two-way audio including audio detection alarm,
Video motion detection and alarm image buffering of 200 images in full 1600x1200 resolution,
power over ethernet

Mini ATX Carpc for realtime car tracking & tracing
I have the complete application up and running but still need to buy a solid carputer and implement it.
You then can see where I am with my car etc on bwired.nl

Solar panels on the bwired roof, I want to show on my site exactly what the benefits of these panels are. Also show how many KWh its delivering.

KPN Samsung I600 HSDPA Cell Phone (Windows Mobile) to control the Bwired home completely including streaming camera's

Axis 232D+ Day Night Dome Pan Tilt Zoom Camera,
Built-in 18x optical + 12x digital zoom lens with auto focus
Preset positions and Guard tour,
Day/night functionality with images down to 0.005 lux,
Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4,
power over ethernet

De Roomba 2 SE Robot stofzuiger met mogelijke domotica interface

Simple automatic control for my inside sunscreens (lamellen) still have 2 windows with Lamellen.

AMX or simular touchpanel for controlling domotica the very easy way. Or an UMPC for controlling Domotica.

An fully operational opentherm connection with my Hvac system (Nefit)
http://www.bwired.nl Online Home, Domotica, Home Automation. Weblog. http://blog.bwired.nl
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Snelvuur »

A touchscreen in the livingroom would be nice.
I like the DMX panels too.
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Bwired »

You are right, I like the AMX panels. There are some AMX panels have a build in CTX15.
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Snelvuur »

AMX panels?
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Bwired »

check the content of this pdf on Internet and you the AMX panel with the CTX15. I think the AMX has driver software for the CTX the CTX in not embedded.
http://m.myhcb.nl/hae/portlets/content/ ... _glans.pdf
www.amx.com
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Snelvuur »

I'am seeing in that pdf also heating for xanura. Is anyone using a heating system with xanura? And if so what kind (x10) or A10?
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Snelvuur »

Dutch response for amx panels:

Voor gegevens over onze touch panels kun je hte beste onze site
raadplegen. De koppeling met Xanura gebeurt middels RS232.
Prijzen voor een 5 inch touchscreen inclusief Netlinx controller zijn
3500 euro ex BTW en ex programmering en installatie. Dit gebeurt door
een dealer.

So AMX panels are at least 4000 euro's.. ouch.. no thanks.
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Willem4ever »

Pieter, why do you prefer the AXIS cameras. I think the Mobotix cameras are very nice, and they do have domes too.
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Bwired »

Hi Willem,
I do like the Mobotix camera I have already a MD10 Night (1280*960) it's the front home camera installed on Bwired. This is also a weatherproof camera, so you can hang it outside. The quality is very good and the streaming performance to. But the camera has a lot of thing to I don't like, there is no bandwidth control and there is no stream control, So If somebody relays your stream or Hold your stream for a full day your ADSL line gets very slow. There is also no way to black certain IP addresses. Its even hard to see who is on the camera. I Talked a lot with the Guys of Mobotix but they are not very helpful and won't listen. AXIS as almost all these features standard.
Willem4ever
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Willem4ever »

I do like the Mobotix camera I have already a MD10 Night (1280*960) it's the front home camera installed on Bwired. This is also a weatherproof camera, so you can hang it outside. The quality is very good and the streaming performance to. But the camera has a lot of thing to I don't like, there is no bandwidth control and there is no stream control, So If somebody relays your stream or Hold your stream for a full day your ADSL line gets very slow. There is also no way to black certain IP addresses. Its even hard to see who is on the camera. I Talked a lot with the Guys of Mobotix but they are not very helpful and won't listen. AXIS as almost all these features standard.
I see, I guess is has to do with the purpose the camera was developed for. AXIS aims at the web segment, Mobotix aims at the security segment.
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Bwired Wish list

Post by Bwired »

I'm seeing in that pdf also heating for xanura. Is anyone using a heating system with xanura? And if so what kind (x10) or A10?
I have a NEFIT Heating system which has an extra pulse input, with the Xanura SAX15 I can switch my heating system on with my Home Automation system. Even on the thermostat in the livingroom I can see it's on.

Return to “Bwired Forum”