New topic or post notification email

Questions, suggestions or remarks about this forum.

Moderator: TheHogNL

raymonvdm

New topic or post notification email

Post by raymonvdm »

Once in a while i receive a new topic / post notification email which is great. But since time x i`m unable to click the link in this email. The email is displayed as HTMl and the link is not clickable, when i display the email as text the browser seems to pick up the link a makes it clickable

I`m having this issue in my webmail client, and on my android email client. Maybe it has something to do with the activation of SSL?
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
hvxl

Re: New topic or post notification email

Post by hvxl »

I think the change happened when the mail format was changed from plain text to html, in July last year (Thunderbird will parse plain text mails for urls, but html mails should actually enclose links in <a> tags).

I mentioned this problem to the administrator in September. But at the time it seemed I was the only one having this problem. At least nobody else had complained. So we decided it was not worth pursuing.

But apparently I'm not the only one anymore.
Schelte
raymonvdm

Re: New topic or post notification email

Post by raymonvdm »

I will wait for a fix then :-)
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s

Return to “Suggestions, Questions & Feedback”