which wall transmitter for HS3

Homeseer Forum in het Nederlands (DUTCH forum)

Moderator: Ruud

edek

which wall transmitter for HS3

Post by edek »

I'm trying to control a Fibaro FGD-211 dimmer with a ZME_WCD1 wall transmitter, this worked with HS2 and Fibaro HC2. I cannot add the WCD1 to the HS3 network, not with the standard Z-wave plugin or with the latest beta. I also tried a ZME_WallC-S, I'm able to join this to the HS3 z-wave network, it even shows it's associated with the dimmer module (after pushing some buttons) for group 1 and 2, but I cannot control the dimmer.
Is there anyone with the same setup? Or should I buy a different wall transmitter?
edek

Re: which wall transmitter for HS3

Post by edek »

ok, problem solved, only managed to get a very old zwave.me wall transmitter to work. Can not get the WCD1's to work with Fibaro switches and dimmers, it's possible to pair both with HS3, but association to the actuators will not function. Maybe I'm missing a parameter, can't find out which.
This was also the problem with the WallC-S, did not read the instructions on the sellers website (Robbshop, email support very rapid as always), had to set the following parameters:

Parameter 1: 1
Parameter 2: 1
Parameter 11: 1
Parameter 12: 1
Parameter 13: 1
Parameter 14: 1

After that it worked like a charm, replaced all wall transmitters with this model.

Return to “Homeseer algemeen Forum”