Latest status Thermostats, Zwave & HS

Homeseer Forum in het Nederlands (DUTCH forum)

Moderator: Ruud

Bastiaan

Latest status Thermostats, Zwave & HS

Post by Bastiaan »

My HAI Omnistat RC100 did not even last a year before it broke down again and with their support not very willing to replace I am looking for another option to have a thermost connected to HS.
I have seen more Z-wave device coming to the market but reading the HS board, you get strange things like HS saying yes we got it working in the new version but we are not going to release that version.
Sometimes I just don't get it..

Zwave has the HORSTMANN AS2RF and the HRT4-ZW. The first one seems to have a program, the last doesn't but what I have found so far the first one does not work and the second one does with HS.
Also wonder what will happen when the thermostat runs out of batteries when you are on holiday....

Anybody with experience with those two? Any News what is coming in the near future? Danfoss seems to struggle with their system and it also does not communicate to HS?

What about the WIFI thermostat that was announced a while ago. Any idea if it will work with HS?

Bastiaan
Herbus

Post by Herbus »

I'm still looking for a Proliphix thermostat ( IMT350). Digit is using it: http://blog.hekkers.net/tag/proliphix/
Seems to be a solution but can't find a way to order it :-(

Herbus

Return to “Homeseer algemeen Forum”