Apple iPhone, Ipod Touch icm Homeseer

Homeseer Forum in het Nederlands (DUTCH forum)

Moderator: Ruud

DJF3
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by DJF3 »

You're welcome... If there's any suggestions for future versions of this script please let me know..

Cheers!
DJ
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Made some pages/scripts for communicating with my HA app. The iPod Touch really makes life easy...
Droezel

Post by Droezel »

I bought an iTouch for my girlfriend just to try this :) It's working like a charm so congrats to all who worked on it!
DJF3
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by DJF3 »

haha.. You bought an iPod touch for your girlfriend and you end up playing with it ;-) That's smart!
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Esteban »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Digit</i>
<br />Made some pages/scripts for communicating with my HA app. The iPod Touch really makes life easy...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Sorry, totally missed your post Digit, thanks for taking the time to share a pic of your setup with us! The iPhone/iTouch indeed makes life easy, I myself still use it on a daily basis.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> <i>Originally posted by Droezel</i>
I bought an iTouch for my girlfriend just to try this :) It's working like a charm so congrats to all who worked on it!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Thanks, glad to see it's working for you. I'm sure your girlfriend is very happy with you 'borrowing' her iTouch all the time. [:D]
cedriclocqueneux
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by cedriclocqueneux »

DJF3, i use your iPhone interface for Homeseer, it's very usefull ! I use the last version of your website, 0.8. All works fine (new functions are great !), but i have a little problem with the debug message, as you can see on this screenshot ( http://picasaweb.google.com/Cedric41600 ... 6184750226 )
I don't understand why, because i have right:

<iframe border='0' height='0' width='0' src='hscom.asp' name='hiddenFrame' id='hiddenFrame'>
</iframe>

to hide the debug message. Do you have an idea aout the problem ?
DJF3
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by DJF3 »

I am running into the SAME problem and it's driving me crazy! ;-)

<b>One thing I noticed:</b> when I use an older version of the code I see the <i>same</i> problem (which was never there before)! Could this be a change in HomeSeer?
(in the mean time I have also upgraded my iPod to release 2... hmm ;-)

Your screenshot:

Currently updating the iPhone interface to support more features and change design a bit etc. I'll look into this.
DJF3
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by DJF3 »

Hi Cedric,

Found it! Please open the asp and replace the following line:

Code: Select all

<iframe  border='0' height='0' width='0' src='hscom.asp' name='hiddenFrame' id='hiddenFrame'></iframe>
with this one:

Code: Select all

<iframe style="height:0px;width:0px;visibility:hidden" src="hscom.asp" name="hiddenFrame" id="hiddenFrame"></iframe>
Now it's gone. Think this happened because of Safari handling things differently. Let me know if it worked!

Cheers
DJ
cedriclocqueneux
Starting Member
Starting Member

Great, it works !
Now this interface is super ! :D

Thanks
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Esteban »

Ah so it's the newer version of Safari, I was already thinking because I'd never seen that error when using your adapted code. But I'm still running 1.1.4 on my iPhone.

@DJ, what new things are you thinking about adding? :) BTW I'm thinking of doing a gathering again in Eindhoven or Den Bosch, interested in coming? I'm going to make a new thread to see if some of the guys are up for it.
ps:I saw there was a small problem with rounded corners not being round anymore in some of the screenshots or was that on purpose?

@Cedric, I posted my iFohn interface on touteladomotique some time ago, missed it? ;) http://www.touteladomotique.com/forum/v ... ght=iphone
Could you post a couple of pictures on what you have come up with for us all to enjoy? I really like seeing what everybody has come up with and that several people are using it to control some of their HA stuff is awesome.
cedriclocqueneux
Starting Member
Starting Member

Ok, no problem, i didn't see this post on touteladomotique.com ;-)
DJF3
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by DJF3 »

-Good idea to meet up, count me in!
-Rounded corners: that's a screenshot taken using Firefox on my PC ;-) On the iPhone/iPod the corners are rounded
-New featuers: added a quick list on my website http://www.domoticaworld.com
-I will also post screenshots once it's finished.

Cheers
DJ
Last edited by DJF3 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I-1

Post by I-1 »

Hi,

I wonder if I can also use this to control my Harrisson curtain rails?
Is it working out of the box or should I do some coding?

Thanks,
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Esteban »

Hoi,

Je kan alles wat je maar wil controleren, zolang je Homeseer maar als de backend gebruikt. Wat code herschrijven zal wel nodig zijn aangezien je het moet aanpassen aan je eigen wensen en HS devices.

DJF3-2 heeft wat verbeteringen gemaakt van mijn oorspronkelijke interface waardoor het makkelijker is om je eigen devices toe te voegen zonder al teveel tiepwerk.

Neem hier een kijkje voor de laatste versie:
http://www.domoticaforum.eu/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2162

Ciao,
Esteban

Return to “Homeseer algemeen Forum”