import node proble eonlab stick II and DUWI.me switch

Homeseer Forum in het Nederlands (DUTCH forum)

Moderator: Ruud

ralhop

import node proble eonlab stick II and DUWI.me switch

Post by ralhop »

I have installed 3 Duwi.me switches and I can´t get them imported to homeseer. I get this message:

Failed to get basic node information from new node 117, cannot continue to load this node.
Found node 118. Retrieving class and manufacturer information from the node.
Failed to get basic node information from new node 118, cannot continue to load this node.
Found node 119. Retrieving class and manufacturer information from the node.
Failed to get basic node information from new node 119, cannot continue to load this node.
Finished with Z-Wave device synchronization.

Ive moved my server close to my switches with the same result update nodes 20 times but this does not help.

I´ve done the same thing for a mounth with some other Duwi.me switches without any problem.

the system is up to date with HS version 2.5.0.80 and the latest firmware on the eonlab stick
46 nodes imported totally

I have Also some nodenumbers that Didn´t have been imported in the past.
how can I delete those from the stick??
Ralph
christiand

Re: import node proble eonlab stick II and DUWI.me switch

Post by christiand »

Is this a duwi.me switch or a duwi.me battery powered wall controller. The wall controllers arent supported by HomeSeer. In case of the duwi.me switch I have added two last week on my homeseer server with the latest beta and an aeon labs zstick 2. The server is two floors up and i could do an add node just fine. Closest other zwave device was about 3 meters away. I did have to do a few triple clicks until I saw HomeSeer founds it.

I think you can remove nodes from the interface screen in HomeSeer

Return to “Homeseer algemeen Forum”