TwitSeer - Plugin no longer working - Alternate plugins ?

Homeseer Forum in het Nederlands (DUTCH forum)

Moderator: Ruud

raymonvdm

TwitSeer - Plugin no longer working - Alternate plugins ?

Post by raymonvdm »

I was using this plugin fine for several weeks/months but since two days it is throwing the following error at me.

Code: Select all

14-6-2013 22:18:20 TwittSeer Error Unable to send Tweet: Exception of type 'TwitterAPIException' was thrown.
When i google the error it seem to have something to do with twitter. Did they change plugin support ? Is someone else using this plugin and experiencing the same issue ?

p.s. I also posted this issue on board.homeseer.com
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
raymonvdm

Re: TwitSeer - Plugin no longer working - Alternate plugins ?

Post by raymonvdm »

I have found another solution to use on the Ipad/Iphone (pushover+plugin) however i cannot use it on the Samsung S3 Mini since i do not own a creditcard to pay for the pushover app. Therefore i tried "Notify My Android" because i can pay for it with paypal but there is no real HomeSeer plugin to use.

How can i use NMA ?
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: TwitSeer - Plugin no longer working - Alternate plugins ?

Post by Phaeton »

You can install growler and the NMA plugin. Then you install the growler HS plugin or use a growler script (then install growler is not neccesairily). For explanantion use: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.p ... owl#p24749
groeten,
Harry

Return to “Homeseer algemeen Forum”