Zwave.me 1.8 and up support in Homeseer

Homeseer Forum in het Nederlands (DUTCH forum)

Moderator: Ruud

martinisoft

Zwave.me 1.8 and up support in Homeseer

Post by martinisoft »

It looks like Homeseer Development is willing to look in to the Zwave.me/Homeseer compatibility issues that users experience using Zwave.me devices with firmare 1.8 and up (not sure if 1.9 is ever released).
They want some feedback of people willing to test these device within the latest HS3 beta.
My setup mainly consists of Düwi modules with the original Düwi firmware, and I do not own Zwave.me devices, so I am unable to test at the moment.
Is there someone on this board owning Zwave.me 1.8 or higher devices, who is willing to test these in HS3 and communicate the results trough the following threat on the Homeseer message board?
http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=157896
Fibaro is also under the attention of HS at the moment so with a bit of luck we end up with fair set of European Z-wave devices supported in HS3.

thanks in advance..

Martijn.
raymonvdm

Re: Zwave.me 1.8 and up support in Homeseer

Post by raymonvdm »

I don`t own any Zwave.ME devices (yet) However i do have a Fibaro Dimmer and Fibaro 2 x 1.5kW switch.

What are the current issue`s with Fibaro ?
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
martinisoft

Post by martinisoft »

For what I have seen in the forums, is that Association data cannot be accessed trough homeseer, so you cannot see and/or control association in Fibaro modules.

No Zwave.me users arround here willing to test their modules with HS3? Is everyone over to HC2 these days?
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

I understood the zwave.me firmware has issues with communication, so can't be solved ;-(
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
christiand

Post by christiand »

I have 2 zwave.me wall switches which are working fine in Homeseer 3. Havent enabled double click or anything else. I also have a zwave.me and duwi battery wall controller and those dont work at all.

Still looking for a nice working solution for a battery enabled wall remotes that work with homeseer. I now use the kaku ones with Rfxcom, but prefer zwave.me

Return to “Homeseer algemeen Forum”