RFXCOM and HomeEasy

Forum about Rfxcom home automation Domotica devices.

Moderator: b_weijenberg

laserchris
Starting Member
Starting Member

RFXCOM and HomeEasy

Post by laserchris »

Hi there,

I am struggling to work out how to programme homeeasy devices (non ultimate range) to work with RFXCOM. All my devices seem to be on address A1. So I can control Homeeasy desvices from RFXCOM but it turns them all off and on again.
How do I configure the homeeasy devices to respone to a different addess? I have tried programming them using the RFXCOM transmitter software but they dont accept the code I am sending. In fact they do not repsond at all to the code I am sending. they just stay on A1

Cheers
Chris
b_weijenberg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

RFXCOM and HomeEasy

Post by b_weijenberg »

Chris,

Read the user manual of the HE product!
Press and hold the program button about 10 seconds until the LED blinks fast. The addresses are cleared in the HE unit and you will be able to program the HE unit then to a new address.

Bert
laserchris
Starting Member
Starting Member

RFXCOM and HomeEasy

Post by laserchris »

Bert,

thanks , so I should be able to then give it a new address using the RFX Transmitter programme ?

Thanks
Chris
laserchris
Starting Member
Starting Member

RFXCOM and HomeEasy

Post by laserchris »

Hi there, I still dont understand how I can set them to a new code using the RFXCOM software. I have them set to different codes when I use the homeeasy remote control. But for some reason when I use RFXCOM everything is on A1... i just need to change the devices. I have tried setting the homeeasy devices to programme and then sending a housecode from the rfxcom transmitter but it doesnt seem to accept the code.

can anyone help?
laserchris
Starting Member
Starting Member

RFXCOM and HomeEasy

Post by laserchris »

having a good night .. worked this one out.

You need to remove A1 from each device , by setting the device to programme and then sending the command A1 OFF from homeseer..
Then setting the device to programme again and send the new code from homeseer.

works a treat.

chris

Return to “Rfxcom Receivers & Transmitters Forum”