RFXCOM & DTCH Curtains?

Forum about Rfxcom home automation Domotica devices.

Moderator: b_weijenberg

Tozz

RFXCOM & DTCH Curtains?

Post by Tozz »

I bought some DTCH "rolgordijnen" this week, so I can put the DTHC fabric on to my Kallox electric "rolgordijn" (www.autogordijn.nl). Now I went to the store again and I noticed that DTCH offers electric curtains themself, as an extra option. I looked at the in store remote, and it looked like its RF. Couldn't find any IR emitter anywhere.

I was wondering, does anybody know if these curtains can be controlled with RFXCOM?
b_weijenberg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: RFXCOM & DTCH Curtains?

Post by b_weijenberg »

This is what is indicated on autogordijn.nl: De RF timer en ontvanger zijn beide van Klikaanklikuit of van Intertechno
RFXCOM can control KlikAaanKlikUit and Intertechno.
Tozz

Post by Tozz »

I'm sorry, but thats not what I mean. I am aware I can control autogordijn.nl with RFXCOM. I am using that in my bedroom without any problems whatsoever. The disadvantage is that I have to buy a curtain, then tear it apart to glue it to an autogordijn rail. Today I noticed DTCH also sells electric control with their curtains themself. So I wouldn't have to replace the rail with an autogordijn rail.

DTCH offers electronic control as an extra option for a fraction of the price of a autogordijn.nl rail. What I would like to know if this motor (the one from DTCH) can be controller with RFXCOM.
raymonvdm

Post by raymonvdm »

I can not find the elektric ones on the website of DTCH
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s
Tozz

Post by Tozz »

It's at https://www.dtch.com/nl/gebruiksgemak but besides the price little to no information about the technique used.

Return to “Rfxcom Receivers & Transmitters Forum”