KaKu pir sensoren give a bomb signal ?

Forum about Rfxcom home automation Domotica devices.

Moderator: b_weijenberg

Dylantje

KaKu pir sensoren give a bomb signal ?

Post by Dylantje »

According to my information the pir sensors KaKu working with a species of bomb signal. Making my RFXcom is several seconds unusable.
Is this correct?
And which sensors are working fine under RFXcom and cause this problem?

Or should I make for PIR sensors specifically a 868MHz system with razberry?
And what PIR work well under razberry?
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: KaKu pir sensoren give a bomb signal ?

Post by Phaeton »

Hi Dylan, it's true, they give a bomb signal. In my opinion x10 pir's are better, like the ms10a. I haven't found a zwave PIR that works fine. I use the PIR from visonic, but there not optimal because of the way the report motion-no motion and have a 15 minute pause in detection after a while.
groeten,
Harry
sj3fk3

Post by sj3fk3 »

What's the story about those Kaku PIR's? Because I've been using a couple of them together with my RFXtrx433-USB and have never seen any problems. Is this problem only with the (old) PIR-2050 (I have two of those) or also with the new PIR-2150?

As I understand, the 2050 uses the (old) ARC (manual set house code) protocol, but the 2150 uses the (automatic) AC protocol. I also have a couple of AWST-6000 are they also considered a problem?
Kind Regards,
Greg.
Dylantje

Post by Dylantje »

sj3fk3 wrote:What's the story about those Kaku PIR's? Because I've been using a couple of them together with my RFXtrx433-USB and have never seen any problems. Is this problem only with the (old) PIR-2050 (I have two of those) or also with the new PIR-2150?

As I understand, the 2050 uses the (old) ARC (manual set house code) protocol, but the 2150 uses the (automatic) AC protocol. I also have a couple of AWST-6000 are they also considered a problem?

Dear......

Without doing. Really bland :D :D :D
But I think this question is not answeredwill by core members ..
domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=27&amp ... amp;t=7337
Since this can be read in a special topic. :lol:
So maybe read first, before this simple question ........... :roll:

But I'm a newbie so I have no right to speak, but still :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

XXX
sj3fk3

Post by sj3fk3 »

None of the specific types I named are mentioned in that thread that is exactly why I'm asking. To see if this is an old problem that has been resolved by newer devices or if it's something that will always be this way..
Kind Regards,
Greg.

Return to “Rfxcom Receivers & Transmitters Forum”