RFXlan Flashed but not working in HS

Forum about Rfxcom home automation Domotica devices.

Moderator: b_weijenberg

vincenttor

RFXlan Flashed but not working in HS

Post by vincenttor »

Well i have had contact with Bert by email and followed his instructions but,
i have flashed the RFXlan for the tcp/ip version instead of the xPL and that went all ok.
Used the firmware files that i found on the website of rfxcom.
When opening in HS 2.50.80 and entering the transmitter seperatly and the receiver , only the receiver tends to connect.

When using the RFreceiver software or RCtransmitter software i do see the rfxlan connecting and it looks like i can send cmd but since i do not know any codes of the switches i have here i can not verify this.
It does say connected in the bottom of the application so i think this says enough.

for the movie with the steps i have done click here.
http://www.ledaanbod.nl/alarm/rfxlan.html

Also i do use amst-606 kaku and i know these are not great to have as they flood the spectrum when triggered, but i did notice when i alarm/open the sensor i do not get a signal
in the rfreceiver screen.
When i connect the magnet it does send a bunch of signals, this is probably when i added the sensor to HS that i did not see the status change.
It only changed when i set the status of that sensor manually on, then when closing the magnet it did switched to off.
Could this also been caused by me doing something wrong with the firmware update ?

I also have the usb version and this one does register that the magnet switch is open or closed on/off.

The version i use btw is RFXlan Rev 3

thanks
vincenttor

Re: RFXlan Flashed but not working in HS

Post by vincenttor »

i see that this topic should have been moved to the Homeseer RFXcom area...
Can i do this myself ?

Return to “Rfxcom Receivers & Transmitters Forum”