HomeEasy (UK) HE312Sv2

Forum about Rfxcom home automation Domotica devices.

Moderator: b_weijenberg

maxwellhadley
Starting Member
Starting Member

HomeEasy (UK) HE312Sv2

Post by maxwellhadley »

I have recently bought a 3-pack HomeEasy UK socket set, as it was the cheapest way to buy extra sockets. This came with a different remote, labelled HE312Sv2, which has only 3 pairs of on/off buttons plus a group pair, and no 4-channel switch, unlike the previous HE300 remotes. Because I didn't need the remote, I have only just realised it is different, and furthermore, my RFXtrx433 is not recognising it! The new sockets are labelled HE330Sv2, don't have a 'pairing' button like the old HE302, but pair OK with the old or new remotes if a remote 'on' button is pressed while the LED is flashing. So it looks like HomeEasy have added an additional radio protocol. Does anybody know if this is supported by RFXtrx433 (firmware 71) and if so, what is the protocol setting?

Max
pwhooftman
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: HomeEasy (UK) HE312Sv2

Post by pwhooftman »

If the new sockets pair OK with the old Homeeasy remote, why just not use the old protocol?
maxwellhadley
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: HomeEasy (UK) HE312Sv2

Post by maxwellhadley »

That's what I am doing, but who knows how long the old protocol will be supported? One day I might not be able to buy any more compatible sockets (and they do fail!)

Return to “Rfxcom Receivers & Transmitters Forum”