Connecting and rebooting

Forum about hardware/software for the Philips Pronto TSU9600 and other remotes.

Moderator: hvxl

ictdokter
Starting Member
Starting Member

Connecting and rebooting

Post by ictdokter »

My TSU9600 first worked well but after a while sometimes the next day it shows 'connecting' and it does nothing anymore.
I tryed the latest firmware but now after upload the config file the machine keeps rebooting.

Has anyone any suggestions?
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Connecting and rebooting

Post by Snelvuur »

what do you mean with machine keeps rebooting? your pc, or the device? because if you want to force something on it now, you can keep it turned of i believe (with the switch to 0 underneath near the usb connection) and then do your firmware part.

// Erik (binkey.nl)
ictdokter
Starting Member
Starting Member

Connecting and rebooting

Post by ictdokter »

I have done the firmware upgrade with several versions.
After the upgrade it seems to work ok with th edemo script, also after a reboot.
When i upload a script the remote want to connect and when the device is tryin to connect it reboots.
I tryed to upload several scripts from my own, from the web and a collega of mine but it stays the same.
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Connecting and rebooting

Post by Snelvuur »

if you allready tried it at your friends place (connect it there, do the firmware, then the xcf files etc) and it still doesn't work... then it might be faulty.

what you could also do is post your problem in enlgish on the www.remotecentral.com website, there is also a pronto section with a lot of experts who have contacts with philips aswell. if they cant help you out, then i would get a new one/fix it/rma/etc

// Erik (binkey.nl)

Return to “Philips Pronto (TSU9600), IRtrans and other remotes”