Searching for help on programming my pronto tsu 96

Forum about hardware/software for the Philips Pronto TSU9600 and other remotes.

Moderator: hvxl

Eduro
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Eduro »

Hello all,

I have a problem for programming my pronto tsu9600, I like this remote but since I do not find the easy sollution in to the programming like you see in the adds, I need help. I see amazing things in here, but as I am not understanding the (programming)tips in here, so I need some help for programming my pronto.

For the right person who can fix my problem, He will recieve my thanks, a bunch of flowers and a fee[:D]

I will Respond to You with my set up on request, and together we work things out.

With Regards

Eduro (Dutch)<font size="1"></font id="size1">
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Snelvuur »

I dont think there are a lot of people that work for flowers/fee, the tsu9600 is ment for professional installers so it does have a higher learning curve then all the others pronto's. Besides that the normal interfaces with buttons and having an activity to it for controlling all your equipment is not that much work. It gets difficult when you start using javascript with it. So i think you can do allready a lot on your own.

Dont forget you can also look at http://files.binkey.nl/Manuals/Pronto/D ... _Jan08.pdf which is the prontoscript developer guide which shows snippets on how to get things to work. If that does not help you can also try http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mb ... o/list.cgi which also is allot of information.

I want to build a page where i gather snippets of code, but lack of time is one of them.

// Erik (binkey.nl)

Return to “Philips Pronto (TSU9600), IRtrans and other remotes”