Heated and spraying toilet seats

Forum about Domotica related gadget like Pocketpc, UMPC, Smartphones, Ipad Etc

Moderator: TANE

Bastiaan

Heated and spraying toilet seats

Post by Bastiaan »

Is anybody here using the toilet seat that a lot of Japanese use and more and more people in Asia: a toiletseat with an automated 'cleaning' / spraying system?

I enjoyed it so much in the apartments I stayed that I am going to bring one back to the Netherlands next trip. Just looking which model to choose and of course if I can connect it somehow to my domotica system.
Panasonic has a whole range but I haven't seen any for sale in Europe.

The simple models have just heating and simple warm water spray, the more advanced version have all kinds of adjustments in power of the spray, massage, bidet function etc.
Even versions that automatically open the lid when you enter the toilet. The latest versions are also power saving ones that do not heat a water reservoir but instantly start heating you come in the toilet or sit on it.
I have also found a model with a remote but have to find out what kind of signal it uses.
In general I will be able to switch the power off when we switch on the house alarm and save energy when no one is there but the button controls seemed difficult to reach and there is not much space to put in some additional wiring etc.

Here is a link that works ok in Google translate: panasonic.cn/products/home_appliances/t ... DL-SZ45HC/
Niels

Re: Heated and spraying toilet seats

Post by Niels »

Bastiaan

Re: Heated and spraying toilet seats

Post by Bastiaan »

Thanks for the link. Indeed a lot of the same functions but the price is sky high.
The Panasonic ones range from 300 to 600 euro but need little bit more work it seems.
Geberit has a nice system to cover the water supply and other connections.
Here too a system with remote control.....

Return to “Gadgets Forum”