CM15Pro

Forum about Domotica Home Automation for dummies, is only for the real beginner questions.

Moderator: TANE

Shaudh
Starting Member
Starting Member

CM15Pro

Post by Shaudh »

Hi guys,

I have read some posts on the old CM11 which appears to leave the owner wanting when reliability is concerned.

I was wondering if anyone has some experience with the new CM15Pro.

I am interested in this item, because I want to get started with domotica, but am unsure how much I am going to enjoy it. So I want to limit the initial investment to see my interest-level. [:D]

Thanks everyone!

Kevin
birky
Starting Member
Starting Member

CM15Pro

Post by birky »

Hi Kevin,
I am a CM15Pro user and I can tell you it is a nice product and its software is selflearning and understandable.
Good investment if you do not want to buy expencive stuff
Shaudh
Starting Member
Starting Member

CM15Pro

Post by Shaudh »

Hi Birky,

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it would be a nice product to test my interest in Domotica.

Thanks!

Kevin
Andro

CM15Pro

Post by Andro »

Hi Kevin,

I use the CM15 as well. I use it with homeseer. Works fine for me.
Vullisbak

CM15Pro

Post by Vullisbak »

Anyone successful controlling X10 through the CM15Pro using own software?

I wish to add an alarm horn to my home network (Zwave and X10RF), but the only type I could find is wired X10.
So to control the horn, I need an interface like the CM15Pro. I don't use Homeseer but my own software (.NET based), and stumbled upon several posts on the internet that it is very difficult to send even a simple command like ALL ON without using the included software. So before wasting money on something that will never work, I would like to know if anyone is smarter than the authors of those posts and managed to send commands to the CM15Pro.

Alternative would be relaying X10 signals to the wires using a TM13 and RFXCom Transmitter.
But this means I have to purchase 2 devices instead of 1.
b_weijenberg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

CM15Pro

Post by b_weijenberg »

Use a new KAKU or HE appliance module that can be controlled by the RFXCOM transmitter.
Don't use the old KAKU module (with address wheels) because it can also be activated if your neighbor controls the lights.

Return to “Domotica for Dummies Forum”