Simple solution

Forum about Domotica Home Automation for dummies, is only for the real beginner questions.

Moderator: TANE

Henk

Simple solution

Post by Henk »

Fast are you in the neighborhood known as someone who knows more about what home automation is also the neighbors because they had the following problem from the standpoint of safety ...... wanted the neighbors outside lights after dark to light. This was manually turned every night and getting up again when done. Especially in the weekend was the lighting up to 12 hours in the afternoon light. While in summer the light for 6 hours in the morning it was off. So was asked how this should be solved for a situation that the lighting was split between four switches that were spread about the house

With a professional background in automation produckten (KNX, Xanura, Moeller, Gira, Niko), I do not really ....... high cost hundreds of Euros for this simple application

I had never seriously click on / click off look ... but this situation also thought it strange going.

So an Internet shopping found that Kaku stuff sold with 15% discount and within two days I had four wall switches and a darkness sensor. Switches are removed and replaced by the RF units and mounting the switch disconnected and pop back into the windows stuck .. what program and so far it works excellent after darkness straategisch sensor was placed. As an additional control switch is a flat wall.

Total cost € 80 ready .. and in this situation quite a nice solution.

translated by google by admin, this forum is English
AshaiRey

Re: .... Simple Solution

Post by AshaiRey »

You can also just an LED bulb in the socket screw which has a twilight switch built in.
Comes on when it gets dark and off at sunrise. Automatically follows the seasons and not to worry about it anymore.
I believe that the lamp was about 7 euros!
Bram

Return to “Domotica for Dummies Forum”