Support for GreenWave PowerNode

Forum about Domotiga Open Source Home Automation for Linux.

Moderator: RDNZL

uAlex73

Re: Support for GreenWave PowerNode

Post by uAlex73 »

This week i will have a look at reading the other 5 instances (I also got a GreenWave 6 port device), because the latest r579 seems to getting slighlty more stable with the configs. Possible i need to switch from dynamic requests to explicit Meter requests (code is already partially in the wrapper - but can't accessed by the GUI yet).
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

ok, found something that delays the query. With the new code it tries to query the indicator, which isn't in the list of supported command classes of the GreenWave. I think just with luck, it worked in the previous version (we get an answer - but looks to be "useless").

To "fix" it, modify "~/domotiga/wrappers/domozwave/open-zwave/config/greenwave/powernode6.xml" and replace it with:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Product xmlns='http://code.google.com/p/open-zwave/'>

<CommandClass id="96" mapping="endpoints" />
<!-- COMMAND_CLASS_ALARM. This class is in the list reported by the GreenWave PowerNode 6, but it does not respond to requests -->
<CommandClass id="113" action="remove" />
<!-- COMMAND_CLASS_INDICTATOR. This class is in the list reported by the GreenWave PowerNode 6, but it does not respond to requests -->
<CommandClass id="135" action="remove" />

</Product>
DomotiGa / Z-Wave / RFXCom / Visonic PowerMaster / Home Assistant / Zigbee2MQTT / DSMR Reader / Toon1 (rooted)
uAlex73

Post by uAlex73 »

Ok, updated configuration files are submitted:
http://code.google.com/p/open-zwave/iss ... ail?id=121

This new configuration also makes it possible to configure the annoying blinking light ... i set it to 255 minutes now :-)

Return to “DomotiGa Forum”